BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Tracker

There has been a lot of new work posted up here in the last couple days.

Range Gypsy  very nice work on the NAA holster and your wild bunch rig.  

BHB  Also a nice holster. I like how it is molded in back for easier holstering. It is just thick leather you are using or do you have an insert inside?

Ed real nice work.

Bill  that is a nice rig. The lady getting it will be very happy.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Jayhawker

Quote from: Boothill Bob on March 26, 2011, 05:06:32 AM
Howdy..
I´ve made a WB holster for a shooter friend, working on tha mag holders now..
Gypsy, you have made a beautiful rig, be proud of it.
//BhB

BhB...I'm blown away...that is by far and away, one of the slickest 1911 rigs I have ever seen...Superlative work...Spent many years toting a 1911 in "Tactical" holsters...now that I'm retired, I've been looking for something different...you've created the perfect "something different"...
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates...it more like a jalapeno...what you do today might burn your butt tomorrow...

Boothill Bob

Tanx all for the warming words.. Love your holsters Ed, they are beautiful at usual, I maby pay you a visit this week..
Wolf Tracker. Its just a lined holster without insert. I have tryed to make it with metal insert but I cant do it, its to hard to handle for me :-[
Tanx Jayhawker. Have taken me a couple years to work it out, but now I think its finished. Dont think I can do it better than this. Its a very stable holster, feels like it one with the body ;) Maby I will ad a hammer tong like the 3:10 rig-
//BhB
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

KidTerico

Bill L beautiful job on the ladies rig.KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ed Frost

Thanx WT and TenW  ;D And BhB (looking forward too your visit too the southern parts of sweden !!!)   Ed
There ain't no law against work ,and it aint christmas either !!!

TwoWalks Baldridge

Ed, them be some pretty dang nice looking holsters and belts.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Johnny McCrae

Attached are pictures of the belt I made for the Jockstrap Holsters that Kid Terrico gifted to me. I'll wear it with the cartridges & shells to the front and the Belt buckle to the back. I wanted to eliminate a a separate shotgun belt and slide.

I always wanted to make a Belt pieced together out of smaller pieces of leather. This one is adjustable for size. I'm considering this Belt a prototype or practice Belt and will make another one. I made some mistakes in the planning and execution on this one. I'll change some things in my construction method and also bury the Chicago Screws so they do not show on the front of the Belt front. I will also try out the Vinegaroon that Wolf Tracker gave to me.

Putting Kid Terrico Holster's on one of my belts is like putting the "Mona Lisa" next to a Kindergartener's crayon drawings.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

KidTerico

Johnny you did my holsters proud. I like it. KT

GunClick Rick

Works for me Johnny,looks like agreat match~ :) By the way i found a great way to look younger.......I put a picture of KT on my monitor :D :D

My wrinkles seemed to magically dissapear!! ;D :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

TwoWalks Baldridge

Johnny I would say you done them fine looking holsters proud, just fine.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Johnny, you did a bang up job here, very versatile, and the way you tied the spots in with your Chicago screws really looks nice, great looking belt for two great looking KT holsters, what more could a pard want. ::) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D 
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Rusty Brec

Johnny
Nice work on the belt looks good with KT's Holsters
Rusty

Boothill Bob

Thats a holster to be proud of  :) :)
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Swifty Morgon

Great looking stuff guys and gal. Keep it coming. Finished my set of holsters for a pair of Ruger Bisley Vaqueros. Now to get onto more projects.
Rootunist  Tootunist Cowboy this side of the Pecos. Bronc stomper, wild woman tamer, will shoot for fun.

KidTerico

Swifty nice job. Keep them comming. KT

TwoWalks Baldridge

swifty very nice indeed!

Wolf Tracker

Johnny   Nice to see the completed belt. It came out looking real good and works nicely with the holsters. I like the idea of it being adjustable. I for one am finding that as I'm getting older my belts keep shrinking on me  ??? ;D. At least with my clothes I can blame it on the washing machine shrinking them!!

Swifty   Nice looking holsters. Those Bisleys look good in them.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Bill LOGAN

As every times of the truths marvels, bravo

Marshal Will Wingam

Very good WB rig, RG. Looks like you made those patterns yours. Nice.

BB, that holster is first class. Nice work all around.

Ed, Those holsters are quite good. They have the appropriate balanced look. Thanks for the pics.

Bill, your Remmie rig is really cool. Nice work, for sure. She should be happy with that.

Johnny, those jockstraps are snazzy. Very good job on them. The sectioned belt is a good idea. Good thinking, there.

Swifty, those Bisley holsters are nice. Good color for the type of design you have. Well done.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com