BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Dalton you need to post more stuff :) Come on now you know you been poundin leather... :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dalton Masterson

I have GCR, but its been that heathen modern stuff we cant post here. I have exactly 2 western style projects I have done since the last one, and I just havent had time to post them yet.
I took pics of one today at lunch. Maybe tonite I will post it.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Swifty Morgon

Thanks everybody for the kind remarks. KT I am being a little lazy on the belt thing. I made this holster, I am completing my Wild Bunch 1911 holster today, and have 2 matched holsters I am almost done with for 2 Ruger Vaquero Bisleys. I will make several differant bullet slides and just make one belt for all four rigs. I got so much other stuff going didnt want to take time to make 3 diffarant belts. I know, Lazy.
Rootunist  Tootunist Cowboy this side of the Pecos. Bronc stomper, wild woman tamer, will shoot for fun.

KidTerico

Dalton hope you post tonight. Your rigs are always so nice and Swifty thanks for the info. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Swifty Morgon

Finished the wild bunch holster today. Just a pounding along.
Rootunist  Tootunist Cowboy this side of the Pecos. Bronc stomper, wild woman tamer, will shoot for fun.

WaddWatsonEllis

Well, I have a quirt from Crazy Crow that I use in my Californio impression ... and it is leather ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quirt
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Marshal Will Wingam

Looks good, Swifty. That one'll work good.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ed Frost

thanx all, for the kind comments  ;D ;D ;D.    Ed
There ain't no law against work ,and it aint christmas either !!!

KidTerico

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Swifty,
Very nice work. Thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

TwoWalks Baldridge

Looks great swifty.  Keep em comin
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice job Swifty, thanks for the look see pard.
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

WaddWatsonEllis

A friend of mine was 'gifted' with an 1883 SAA Colt 4 5/8 " Barrel (to cylinder) ... amd he had the sense to send it to David Chicoine to have it brought back ... I just finished this holster for him ...  ... I had the belt lying around and 'gifted' him the blet and holster ... I used EVOO and Skidmores on both to get them to match up in color ...

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Wolf Tracker

Swifty another nice holster.

WaddWatsonEllis  that is a nice rig, the Colt looks at home in it.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

TwoWalks Baldridge

WaddWatsonEllis very nice job indeed.  Dang, you have one luck friend. 
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

KidTerico

WWE nice job. Friend should like it. KT

KidTerico

One I finished today. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KT, that is one good looking rig, and classy too, great choice of border design and the color is rich and beautiful, WELL DONE pard. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Thanks TW ,The color is a poor mans walnut.KT ;) ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com