BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irish Dave

Very nice work there, CQMD. And a very nice variety of styles.
Hafta say my pick o' the litter would be the IMG_0894  outfit. Thanks for sharing them all. 

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Chuck 100 yd

I must agree, they are all very fine but 894 is just SWEET !!  ;)

Wolf Tracker

CQMD  I have to agree with everyone. Those are some fine looking holsters. The carving on the last one is real nice.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Wolf Tracker

Johnny  That is a cool story and an amazing rifle. It sure beats the little air gun I had as a kid.

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for posting that, Johnny. I had no idea L&C had such a thing. Very interesting.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Will Wingam

CQMD, it's been a while. Good to see you posting. Those are some very nice holsters. Good work, for sure. Thanks for the pics.

GunClick Rick

Get rid of this if you have to Ten Wolves..My house is about 1380 square feet 3b 2bath2car garage covered patio.I'm gonna get a generator i can use here and or other places,.Run AC,Lights and such the rest is natural gas.Don't want to over buy or under buy,i hear Honda is the best???? What do you have or suggest i get.I asked here cause i figured some one or all of ya had one..The only time power never went out in the ten years i have lived here is last year and it is always in the summer,,Had a bad one ,one year and my older dad(gone now) got way to hot at his place...Anyway thanks for any suggestions folks,time i get things together haveing the grandbaby and all now.I got a feellin we gonna have a quake at some point,seems like it's goin down the line and we are connected.I hear Minnisota is flooding in some places and some will soon after the snow starts meltin..I bet KT has a Generator...My apologies Ten Wolves if this is a bad place to ask..
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Rick I have a EM6500s Honda. Its spendy but works great. Electric start. You have to get a electrican to wire it in before the fuse box. You will need a throw switch also to seperate it from your electrical sorce. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

JD Alan

Up in Oregon the local Home Depot used to have a display where they showed you how to hardwire a generator into your house system. It wasn't overly complicated; I know this because I could look at it and understand it, and I'm not much on electirc Stuff. It's hard to beat a Honda generator; we had a big one to run lights and sound in a large tent we were using for church and it worked great. I own a small one as well.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Thanks guys,i'm up early trying to get ahead of the kid..Thanks for the info,check back later,i need to stop using that little night light when i am typing or hire an editor..KT this early stuff is for the birds,there is one outside right now that may not live through the day! >:( ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ed Frost

Howdy ! Theese are some of my latest .(The colour i use tends to come out a bit uneven !)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ;D ;D ;D CQMD ! those are all fine lookin holsters !!!                                                                                                           Ed
There ain't no law against work ,and it aint christmas either !!!

GunClick Rick

Looks by god ready for buissness! I Like "em" ! :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Wolf Tracker

Ed those are some good lookin holsters. I think the color looks good.

WaddWatsonEllis

Rick,

When I lived on my little 28' sailboat, I knew a number of small boats who ran theyir whole electrical system off the little Honda 'Valise style' generators ... they were terribly quiet and easy to operate/transport. And as long as the boat didn't feature a microwave or an electrical fridge, it was all you needed. I would definitely consider a Honda ....
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

TwoWalks Baldridge

CQMD, those all are beautiful and I would be hard pressed to pick my favorite.  I agree the tooling on the last one is awesome.

Ed Frost, some really nice work and designs.  I like the color and the way it turned out.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Marshal Will Wingam

Ed, those look good. I also like the color. Nice fan, there. :D

KidTerico

TW this ones more your style.KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Swifty Morgon

Ed and KT, mighty fine work there boys
Rootunist  Tootunist Cowboy this side of the Pecos. Bronc stomper, wild woman tamer, will shoot for fun.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Ed & KT,
Good looking work you Gents have posted. Many thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

ChuckBurrows

I've been a bit remiss in visiting this thread and I see I've missed some VERY fine work going on both from the old hands as well as the new ones............a big two thumbs up.  ;D

also despite that it may seem otherwise based the other gear I've recently posted I still do cowhand rigs -

A South Texas rig that went to Italy.....

This gent wanted open toes and a bit short with an antique roller buckle.....

here's the knife....

A drop loop leftie....
aka Nolan Sackett
Frontier Knifemaker & Leathersmith

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com