BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Johnny, Ed, and Wolf Tracker, Thanks for your comments pards, it very much appreciated, the more I spend time trying to create different looks I can get using these natural dyes the more I appreciate them, but it's not for anyone that's in a hurry, it takes time, but for me I think it's worth it,

Thanks again

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Irish Dave

Well boys, I know it seems like forever since I was over here but guess it's just been a long winter with not much to contribute.

Thought I'd drop a quick pic of the holster I just finished up.

NCOWS is raffling off a new, engraved '51 with a conversion cylinder (not the one shown in the photo) and I agreed to create the holster for the outfit. It'll be raffled at the NCOWS Convention March 18-20 in Kansas City.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Dave,

That's a real classic and elegant looking holster. Some lucky winner will be proud to wear it. Many thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

TwoWalks Baldridge

Irish Dave, Makes me wish I was going to be at the conference.  That is mighty purdy.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

KidTerico

Irish Dave nice piece of work. Like the design.  I wish I was there so I had a chanse to win it. KT ;)
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Marshal Will Wingam

Dave, that holster is really beautiful. I love the look. Classy and functional. Nice work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Skeeter Lewis

Good job, Dave. It looks terrific.

Boothill Bob

Dave. Thats a beutiful holster. Is it a strongside or crossdraw?
//BhB
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Wiley Desperado

TW, I sure do like the look of that holster and belt.  Just beautifully done.    

Irish Dave, you did yourself proud pard, top shelf leather work . Whoever wins that holster will be mighty happy with it.  

Irish Dave

Much obliged, pards, for the kind words.

Bob: This one is a strongside.
NCOWS Marshal Retired
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks Wiley, for the kind words pards, much appreciated.

tEN  ;D

Dave

You out did yourself again, beautiful work pard, the winner will be a happy pard for sure. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Swifty Morgon

Seen a picture of the flap holster that Bond sells for their derringers. Figured I would give it a whirl. I didnt get my pattern just exactly to fit as good as I would like, but it aint bad for a no drawing (pen not pistol) fool like me.
Rootunist  Tootunist Cowboy this side of the Pecos. Bronc stomper, wild woman tamer, will shoot for fun.

KidTerico

Swifty makes for a nice little holster. Good job. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice work Swifty,  ;D

Marshal Will Wingam

Swifty, that looks like it fits the Bond nicely. Good job.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Irish Dave

Good lookin' work, Swifty. Good job.

NCOWS Marshal Retired
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Cliff Fendley

Man I haven't been on this thread in several days and have missed a bunch. Nice work everyone.

Ten Wolves, it's ironic that you just made a Texas variant like that for an 1860 because I just did too and made the belt very much like yours. Great minds must think alike ;D The one I did is an order going to Sweden. the walnut stain is dry so I'll finish it up in the next couple days and post some pics.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Look forward to seeing it Cliff, it's funny how things happen some times.

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Swifty Morgon

Thanks for the comments guys.
Rootunist  Tootunist Cowboy this side of the Pecos. Bronc stomper, wild woman tamer, will shoot for fun.

Boothill Bob

Quote from: Cliff Fendley on March 06, 2011, 08:11:16 PM

Ten Wolves, it's ironic that you just made a Texas variant like that for an 1860 because I just did too and made the belt very much like yours. Great minds must think alike ;D The one I did is an order going to Sweden. 

Tosweden Cliff?? I havent order one;-) Nice to hear that u sends holsters to My county to. Cant wait to see it, were in swenden?
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com