BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Ed, beautiful work pard, and I like the heavy impressions on the loop, all your holster have been top notch, thanks for sharing with us, and keep up the great work.

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Ed thats some very nice leather work your showing. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Boothill Bob

Ed, thats a fantastic holster friend. Packing Iron is à great book.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Ed Frost

Quote from: Boothill Bob on February 26, 2011, 02:37:42 AM
Ed, thats a fantastic holster friend. Packing Iron is à great book.
Thanx BHB,TW,KT,T W B, and Johnny McCrae.  I agree aboat PACKING IRON .Fantastic book,i like it more everytime i look in it. ;D Just wondering why i havent bought it years ago!!! Best reg. Ed.    (still learning)
There ain't no law against work ,and it aint christmas either !!!

Missouri Half Breed

Skeeter thumbs up your carving is great and the holster looks great keep up the good work and thanks for sharing
Missouri Half Breed
your a daisy if you do

Rusty Brec

Ed Frost

Quote from: Ed Frost on February 27, 2011, 10:20:06 AM
Howdy !Here is one i made today,still not dry, clearly inspired by THE Book ! But in a simpler version!  Best reg. Ed                        ( Hopefully learning something whith every holster i make)

TwoWalks Baldridge

When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Ed Frost

Ed Frost

Missouri Half Breed

hear is one im about done with its a b-western pattern is one of Will G, with me reworking it the black with red thred stands out good and the spad was at the buyer,s requist hope yaall like it
MHB
your a daisy if you do

Swifty Morgon

Pretty good looking rig, Half Breed
Rootunist  Tootunist Cowboy this side of the Pecos. Bronc stomper, wild woman tamer, will shoot for fun.

TwoWalks Baldridge

Well done Half Breed. I bet the customer will be mighty pleased.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Marshal Will Wingam

Skeet, that is one outstanding holster. The Chicago Screws are on the back so no one will ever see them. That's some mighty fine work.

Ed, those two holsters are really a good representation of what you saw in PI. Very nice job on both.

HB, good-loooking rog. The spots make it come alive. Good work, pard.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Missouri Half Breed, you're cranking them right out lately, this rig looks great, your customer should be a happy pard or pard-eet  ??? ::)

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wolf Tracker

Ed and MHB   both of you put out some very nice work.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy MHB,

That is a great looking Rig! It does take some talent and skill to make something to a customer's exact specifications. You did a fine job and I know your customer will be happy. Many thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Dr. Bob

Ed, tEN wOLVES, Skeet,

Great work!  All quite impressive!

What do I do to keep from getting kicked off of this thread?  3rd time this month! :( :P
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Chuck 100 yd

Rossmaker

Here is a set of Single loop holsters I did a while back. Saddle Tan for a set of Vaquero's.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them." (John Wayne, the Shootist)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com