BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Who the heck is Lombardi  :-\????
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Dang were gonna have to have a leather off ;D You guys get 30 days to come up with your best single rig and knife sheath..The End of the Trail theme with oak leaf and acorn carving,you can have 10 dots and five conchos of your choice..Must be laced also.Winner gets to send it to me for final judging :P ;D ::) ties admitted ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

C'mon Rick... you mean you never heard of Saint Vince from green Bay
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

Ain't it somethin ya get in your bones,Lambardibago :D If it gets real bad ya go to St Vincent hospital fer help? ;D

I bet the Steelers could use a pain shot or two :P
Bunch a ole scudders!

Boothill Bob

Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Boothill Bob

Here is a better photo of my West Texas rig..
I made the belt after Will's design, with belt keeper, but when I look in Packing Iron I could see that there are no belt keeper on money belts ???  It seems that money belt was the most common belt during the Western era.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Boothill,

That's a great picture of a magnificent looking Rig! Many thanks for showing us the new picture.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

santee

Johnny and Boothill,
Prime work, there. Both great rigs!
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Cliff Fendley

Nice looking rigs fellas

Johnny, love that color, ya just can't beat the homemade walnut for that old west look.

Bob, awesome job on those holsters.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Wolf Tracker

Bill  That is a nice looking sheath. I really like the carving.

Johnny  Very nice rig. That walnut dye sure is nice. I'm sure she'll love it.

Bob  Another nice job on the holsters.

Rusty  Glad to see you on the forum.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

KidTerico

Heres a rig I,m making for my daughter.She wanted pink filgree and roses. Now this is bling. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KT, this is right feminine, you did a really nice job, your Daughter will loves it for sure.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Missouri Half Breed

KT thats neat im in the middle of making my daughter one but she wanted white gun belt and holster with pink conchos and belt buckle i was lucky and found the whole set of conchos at tandys and they were on sale but im having a hard time with the white dye from febleings i guse ya just have to keep dyeing to get it white.YA did a real good job on yours ill bet she is realy happy with it.
MHB
your a daisy if you do

KidTerico

TW and MHB Thank you. MHB its a lot of work but its worth it to see there faces. My daughter is a little older , shes 48 but still a kid at heart. KT  ;)

Bill LOGAN

Boothill Bob  and Kid Terico
Great Job pards

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: KidTerico on February 13, 2011, 01:03:41 PM
Heres a rig I,m making for my daughter.She wanted pink filgree and roses. Now this is bling. KT

Now that is purdy!  Bet the daughter will love it.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Rossmaker

Here is my latest project California style Holster for 7 1/2 in. an Scout Belt. Let me know what you fellas think!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them." (John Wayne, the Shootist)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Rossmaker

Welcome to the Leather Shop Forum, we're glad to have you with us, the rig you posted is excellent, and clean and well executed, thanks for sharing,  we'll look forward to seeing more from you in the future. That looks like a dandy gun you have resting in this holster, what make is it, I like an all blued gun where the hammer and trigger are blued also, it just looks good that way, IMHO. ::) :o 8)

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

KT that is a nice Valentines rig right there! :) I went and got my new granduagter a little spring outfit for her first valentine,i almost got the little cowboy hat and cloth boots,but here mama would have went,"yea ok dad" ;D Maybe later, i stuck with the pink sandels and stripey girly hat.Grandma said i did good.

You did way good. :) That's classy man~
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Thanks Clicker and take good care of that little girl, Let me know when I can make something for her. KT :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com