BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

Lookin' good, HB. Thanks for posting the pic.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

KidTerico

Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

JD Alan

MHB, that's a soild looking rig. It looks like that gun's sitting in a good position, and not about to twist on him, but ride exactly where he wants it to. Nice work! JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Bill LOGAN

Hello
Here is to changes, has sheath of knives. with staping wolf
Yew you wish to see the other photos here is the address of my new blog.
http://buffalo-cuir.blog4ever.com/blog/index-459239.html
Friendly

[img]http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/12/19

Johnny McCrae

Just finished this one for a Lady Shooter. It was immersed in Home Brewed Walnut Dye for three hours followed by four coats of Neet's Foot oil and three coats of Skidmore's Leather Cream.

Please excuse my poor photography on this one. The Holsters should have been shown reversed. She will wear this Rig with the Shotgun slide in the front and the Belt Buckle in the back for SASS matches. For NCOWS matches, she will remove the Shotgun slide, wear the Rig with the Belt Buckle in the front and use a Shotgun Belt.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

TwoWalks Baldridge

Bill, really love the knife sheath.  Great lines and color.

Johnny McCrae, the lady should be really thrilled with that rig.  Very nicely done.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

KidTerico

Johnny nice looking rig. Great color, good job. She should really like it. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Bill, nice looking knife and sheath, thanks for the look see ::) the coyote carving came out great 8)

Johnny McCrae, looks like another beautiful rig pard, she will really be pleased with this one, nice rich color and finish, well done pard, and thanks for sharing this with us. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Bill LOGAN

Johnny McCrae  It is a very beautiful set(group), I like very much the color.
There should be a happy lady.
Bravo for your work.

Rusty Brec

Boothill Bob

Johnny, thats a very nice work pard..  :)
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Boothill Bob

I´ve just finished up a rig to a customer. Its two west Texas holsters for 1858 Remingtons on a money belt (My first money belt).
There will be better photos tomorrow :-\
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

KidTerico

Bob great looking rig. Keep them comming. KT

Chuck 100 yd

Bill , Very nice job. Love it!!
Johnny, you just keep pumping out quality work. 

Great work all!  ;)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Excellent work Bob, your holster and money belt are beautiful, I like your border stamping, nice choice , and the color turn out great, now you can say you've made a money belt, it looks good too, I think it looks great all around pard, thanks for sharing this with us. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Missouri Half Breed

Bob- Bill -Jhonny,you guys are sure doing some good work everybody keeps pumping them out ok KT its time for sum of that non bling (haha)
your a daisy if you do

Johnny McCrae

Many thanks to everyone for the kinds words. I do appreciate it.

Bill, Sorry I forgot to mention your Sheath. Excellent job and design!

Boothill, That's a mighty fine looking Ring. It has a real classic look to it.

Lets give Rusty Brec a hearty welcome to the Leather Shop. His is one of my Pards from the Bristol Plains Pistoleros here in southeastern Wisconsin.. Rusty is a fellow RO and a very hard worker. He wears a Rig that he made himself.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Johnny McCrae

Today I took my wife to see "The Kings Speech". Didn't think I'd like that movie so I made sure that "True Grit" was playing at the same time. She thought that was pretty sneaky. I was all set to sneak out after about ten minutes and see "True Grit" for the third time. Much to my surprise the "Kings Speech" held my interest and I found it to be a very good movie. It will give "True Grit" some stiff competition for the best picture Oscar however I still am rooting for "True Grit" to win. Well at least I don't have to sleep on the couch tonight.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Welcome Rusty Brec, any friend of Johnny's is a friend of mine, make yourself at home, and feel free to join in with us, we're always happy to have another leather crafter with us.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  :D

WaddWatsonEllis

Johnny,

A friend of mine took me to see it ... I knew nothing about it ... but once I saw who was playing the speech therapist, I knew it was gonna be good ...the things he has performed in that I have seen were all stellar performances ... in a quiet unassuming way ...

I actually enjoyed it more than True Grit (I know, I know) ... but I think I would have enjoyed True Grit more if all the hoopla and comparing it to JW hadn't have come first ... my expectations were much too high I think .... (for True Grit).
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com