BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

Wow! A whole lot of great work:

Chuck, Dave, Wiley, Drayton, Django, You've all produced excellent work. I Really appreciate it when you guys share your work: it's inspiring to me.

Wiley, is that shotgun belt set up to pull two shells at a time? It looks great. I'm still trying to lay one out that I like, but after three years I'm still using my Evil Roy belt.

Thanks again guys, great work. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Wiley Desperado

Thanks JD, yes that shotgun belt is laid out for pulling two at a tme.   It is only 1 3/4 " wide and tappers to 1 1/2" at the buckle and billet.  I've used one of these for several years and really like it.
wiley

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Wiley

I just caught your new rig and shotgun belt, beautiful work pard, love the color and choice of border stamping, thanks for sharing, and it's good to have you back with us.

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

It sure does one good to see all the nice work you all are doing.Here is another knife/sheath that left this week and this one is not KT's  ;D.9" damascus Bowie with damascus guard and buttcap with Water buffalo and a nice Whitetail crown.I inlayed some Croc tail in the sheath.Dave :)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Beautiful work Dave, love the look of both the sheath and the knife, that crock tail really adds a nice touch, but does KT know he isn't getting this, did some one hold your coat when you told him? I wouldn't want to be in your boots if you haven't told him yet, you're one brave pard for sure, I hope he doesn't get too hot about this, he'll be all over you, heck, he might even lace you up don't ya know. ::) ??? :-\ ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

TW I didnt know he was making this one but since I didnt get it I dont think it looks that good. I am sort of mad about this. I told my wife what Dave did and she said look on the bright side, If your mad at Dave think of all the money I.ll save not having to buy anymore. KT >:( :-\ :'( ;

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

::) :P Daves in trouble now  ::) :P :-X :-\

Dave Cole

Kid Terico

GCR any chance you make knifes besides Dreamcatchers? I need a new sorce.KT ???

GunClick Rick

Oh yea my ready made  pvc knives are killer~~ ::) You can get them by the bag with matching forks and spoons ;D

Bueatiful slobber slicer Mr. Cole.. :o
Bunch a ole scudders!

Cliff Fendley

Man Dave! That one is sweet! Nice Whitetail crown too.

Perfect timing too because I need some motivation and seeing that makes me want to put my nose to the grindstone.

I'm finally getting caught up on gun leather and back on knives, ground three bowies yesterday, two damascus ones, but I got some hunter orders to fill before I will be able to finish them.

I've been wanting to make myself a Bowie for CAS, I have a copy of an original Bowie Buffalo Bill owned, my buddy Gil Hibben got it and let me have a copy. It's a 12 inch blade and I'm making mine from damascus along with some other miner changes ;D I know the originals weren't damascus but it's so cool looking ;D
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

EE Taft

Howdy all!!

I been outta the game for the past 4 or 5 months with some health problems and other personal issues including a move.
Nothing new on my end yet but I'm back to workin' on things.

JD, I must apoligize Sir. I have a pattern that I unpacked the other day that I thought I had already sent to you. I can see now I didn't. I will try to get it out to you within the next few days.

Beautiful work fellers, keep it up!!

Regards to all,
~EE Taft~
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

Kid Terico

Dave I talked to Linda and she told me how bad you felt so your almost forgiven, KT ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boothill Bob

I´m glad u´re back EE  :)
Now I´ve made a matching belt to my civilian half flap, sorry for the bad pic  :-\
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Marshal Will Wingam

Dave, you sure did that one. Love those damascus blades. The croc looks good inaliad. Beautiful, as usual. Keep your head low... ;D

BB, the belt really is a good addition. They make a beautiful rig. Well done.

Good to see you, EE. Glad to hear you're back at it.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Well Bob, the belt pretty much completes this beautiful rig, well done on both.

tEN wOLVES  :D

EE Taft

Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

GunClick Rick

Quote from: Cliff Fendley on January 21, 2011, 12:04:25 PM
Man Dave! That one is sweet! Nice Whitetail crown too.

Perfect timing too because I need some motivation and seeing that makes me want to put my nose to the grindstone.

I'm finally getting caught up on gun leather and back on knives, ground three bowies yesterday, two damascus ones, but I got some hunter orders to fill before I will be able to finish them.

I've been wanting to make myself a Bowie for CAS, I have a copy of an original Bowie Buffalo Bill owned, my buddy Gil Hibben got it and let me have a copy. It's a 12 inch blade and I'm making mine from damascus along with some other miner changes ;D I know the originals weren't damascus but it's so cool looking ;D

You are right on there Cliff and that gallyator sure sets it off,man you have to come back to these things three or four times to take them all in..I don't know how someone gets enough confidence to cut and shape that kind of damasscuss!I shake just thinkin about it. :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

Wiley Desperado

Thanks TW.  Dave as always beautiful work.  BHB great looking belt and holster.
wiley

Kid Terico

Bob nice looking rig. Good job. I think I better say this. Dave as usual a beautiful job. It seems from the E Mails I got some people thought I was serious. Dave and I  got quite a laugh out of that. KT   :D ;D :D ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com