BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

::) :o 8) NICE
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

Dang Dave, thats a purdy knife!!!!! :o  Your wfe s a lucky lady with great taste in cutlery  LOL

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Dave Cole

Thanks pards, sometimes you got to do something to justify all this shop time.Dave ;D

Cliff Fendley

Wow your wife has good taste Dave, love that blue mammoth.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

JD Alan

Super Job Dave, as usual. You do mighty fine work
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

JD Alan

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the positive comments. I didn't ID the shooter by name in case he didn't want to be mentioned, but he really is Fast Enuff to blow me & everyone else in the weeds! He's a heck of a nice guy & a great asset to our club, along with his mom & dad who both shoot as well.

I just finished a bullet slide for the same rig. It's dyed with the same Fiebing's pro oil walnut dye. I used 3/4 inch conchos that match the holster conchos to cover the snaps. You could fit 6 38's on the slide instead of 5, but David wanted some space between the cartridges. He's going to wear the belt with the buckle in the back and put the slide right between the holsters.  

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Dalton Masterson

Way to go JD! Top Notch rig!
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That's quite an outfit JD, you did an excellent job putting it all together pard, the bullet slide compliments this rig perfectly, I know the pard you made it for will be very happy . ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

JD outstanding job. Keep em comming. KT

Johnny McCrae

QuoteI got to take the finished rig home last night.   JD put an amazing amount of time and effort into figuring out all the things we wanted to accomplish.  The end result was just spectacular and the rig is beautiful and comfortable.  Thank you again JD.

Hope you don't mind the public compliments but you really deserve it.  Awesome. Smiley

- Fast Enuff
I just re-read the post from the happy and very satisfied recipient of JD's latest Rig. This is a good example of what happens when an experienced Shooter becomes a good Leathersmith. One can custom design and craft a Rig that will be tailored to fit a Shooter's exact needs and specifications. Just another big advantage of learning Leather Working.

Keep up the good work JD!
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Skeeter Lewis

Gun Butcher

JD, that is some mighty fine work on that rig. The compliments from your customer tell it all. He's happy and you hit a home run.
Great job ;D ;D ;D

GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Cliff Fendley

Love that color JD. Nice rig!
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Arizona Cattleman

Very nice JD, great rig.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Marshal Will Wingam

That really came out great, JD. Very nice work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Kid Terico

Marshal Will now this is bling. KT ;) ;)

Arizona Cattleman

Love the copper KT, really sets of the dark rig.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice looking Blingster, I mean KT, I knew you couldn't help yourself, some times them spots just get the best of us!!!! ::)

tEN wOLVES  :D

Kid Terico

Thanks AC and TW I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. KT ;D ;D >:(

GunClick Rick

That's it KT,i'm sending you my eye doctor bills :o 8) :o

"Copper Candy" ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com