BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Tracker

JD  Nice lookin rig. The color came out really nice. I like the drop too. Thanks for the look at them.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

santee

JD, hard work shows. Great quality rig!
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

JD Alan

Thanks guys for the kind comments. I will agree with KT in saying I've come a ways. Looking back my first holsters were pretty rough. I won't begin to name all the guys here on the forum who have helped out or offered adivice for fear of leaving someone out. The fella I made this rig for is a heck of a shooter. I'm happy to have him using my leather.

Thanks again guys, I appreciate it, JD    
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Beautiful, JD. What a nice job you did on those. Contrats to you and your pard who'll be wearing them.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Freedom

WOW JD, you sure did a REAL nice job on those!!! They look very clean and the dye job looks nice too.
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

FEATHERS

G'Day Parson,Really beautiful work on that rig Sir,reminds me of a Glen Ford movie where he was the a pistol packing Parson ;DFeathers

TwoWalks Baldridge

JD, no point in wasting words ... Beautiful.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

JD Alan

I finally got around to seeing True Grit on Saturday. We figured with it being released better than a week ago the theater wouldn't be crowded, but boy were we wrong! Judging from the audience's reactions, I'd say most people enjoyed it as much as we did.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Same here JD,three screens full here and chattin and luaghin and gals jumpin out of thier seats when the guns fired and such,now they know why we like it so much,wife even said i could start drinkin agin,she fergot how much fun i was :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Can you help me with this order Padre?

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Yep, order me some too Rick ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Clicker isnt that the truth. KT

Fast Enuff

I got to take the finished rig home last night.   JD put an amazing amount of time and effort into figuring out all the things we wanted to accomplish.  The end result was just spectacular and the rig is beautiful and comfortable.  Thank you again JD. 

Hope you don't mind the public compliments but you really deserve it.  Awesome. :)

- Fast Enuff

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Chuck 100 yd

J D , Very nice indeed. I have a quart of that Fiebings Walnut coming as I type this. I hope my rig comes out as fine as yours.
;)

knucklehead

nice JD, really like that color. im gonna have to order some of that color.
just may be my new fav. color.

you  sure come a long way from when i first met you on holster makiing ;D
I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

Dave Cole

Thought I would show you a new knife /sheath that I made for my wife.She has been picking up the componets when we go to knife shows.The blade is made from Chad Nichol's damascus,as are the bolsters.I heat colored the bolsters and screws.The scales are Blue Mammoth Ivory, and the sheath inlay is blue stingray.Dave

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Marshal Will Wingam

Very cool, Dave. It's refreshing to see all the blue. Good work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

Good Lord...the dang thing glows!!!!!! That's bueatiful! :-*
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com