BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

Santee, that holster really looks authentic. I like this one. Nice work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Skeeter Lewis

This is an adaptation of the Meanea design for a holster with a short skirt and loops close together.

Skeeter Lewis

And later...
(I took KT's advice and tried Eco-Flow Antique Gel)

Marshal Will Wingam

That's really outstanding, Skeet. This one is really something. I like the classic lines and clean look. The tooling is as good as it gets. Very nice.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Kid Terico

Sketter I think you out did yourself That is one fine looking rig. The only way it would look better is if it was around my waist. KT ;) ???

Dr. Bob

That's a real beauty Skeeter!  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Great work Skeeter, you're getting carving down pat, well done pard. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Boothill Bob

Great carving Skeeter, thats a classic  8)
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Wolf Tracker

Skeeter
That is some excellent carving and a nice holster.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Kid Terico

Heres a Really fancy knife and sheath Dave made for me. Thanks Dave. I'll let Dave explain what he made it from. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That's another nice one KT, Dave did a beautiful job, as always. :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Dang Skeeter that pretty!!!! That's a movie rig right there :) :) :) I think KTs advice worked good,nice coloring..
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE KT!!! That's killer~~

I'll guess mamoth ivory ???
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

GCR I think its Walrus tooth. KT

Gun Butcher

Skeeter, that is a great looking rig. Very nice work. That Kid is full of...... good ideas??? ::)

Kid you got another winner there, that is a fine lookin knife and sheath. That Dave is something ain't he.

GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Kid Terico

Finished rig. I dont recommend doing it this way. I used a lot if extra leather. Contoured belt 2 times as much outer leather and twice as much with linning. If you notice I made the large knife sheath all in one piece as part of the belt and really took a lot out of the side of leather. Same with the linning.You will loose a lot of the side of leather  doing this but it is different and was fun. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

KT, I like it, it looks cool. 8)

Dr. Bob

KT's rigs always look cool!  KT, you da man!!  ::)  :o  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Dave Cole

Thanks everyone, Yes that handle is Fossil Walrus ivory with Water Buffalo and Bronze for the extras,The sheath is inlaid with Ostrich legskin and Mammoth Ivory. Dave :)

Forgot to add how great a job KT did on his new rig, he showed me earlier but I have been very busy.

Kid Terico

TW- Dr. B  and Dave thank you. KT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com