BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice aged look Santee, well done pard. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

santee

Thanks, fellas! I'll see if I can get a closeup...just realized you can't see too much at that distance.
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Dr. Bob

Looking good there Santee!!  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

ShortBBL

Quote from: Kid Terico on November 29, 2010, 05:51:13 PM
My latest holster I finished today. it is antiqued with.  a basket stamped inlay. Tried something different. KT

Wow!! Super nice!

How do I even follow up with this one??

My #1...... Fully lined with smooth leather.

Biscuit Joe

Nicely done!
The young'ens with the hula hoops seemed outa place, but the rest looked right out of a great western movie!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice ShortBBL , you did a great job on this, that style works well as a holster for a pant belt, and the muzzle rearward cant will make it easy to draw, your Blackhawk looks right at home

Regards

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

ShortBBL

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on December 07, 2010, 05:33:51 PM

Very nice ShortBBL , you did a great job on this, that style works well as a holster for a pant belt, and the muzzle forward cant will make it easy to draw, your Vaquero looks right at home

Regards

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D

Thanks Ten Wolves! I have always liked this style holster. Yes it will work on a pants belt or up to about 2.25" Gun Belt. The gun is actually a Flattop 44.

Thanks again for the kind words.

ShortBBL

Marshal Will Wingam

WW, you got a couple good ideas, there. Post a pic when you decide on a solution.

Nice work, Santee. That one looks very good. The aging is done right.

SBBL, very nice. The simple lines look good in black. Well done.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Django

Quote from: Biscuit Joe on December 07, 2010, 04:42:25 PM
Nicely done!
The young'ens with the hula hoops seemed outa place, but the rest looked right out of a great western movie!

Hi Joe, Being as it is Laredo Town i didn't think that a mistake as obvious as that would happen so i checked it out and found this on Google.

"The hula hoop is an ancient invention - no modern company and no single inventor can claim that they invented the first hula hoop. The Greeks used hooping as a form of exercise.
Older hoops have been made from metal, bamboo, wood, grasses, and even vines."

I have asked the question to an old "sage"  on my UK site and i'm sure he will come up with a lot of inf'o proving that the Hoola Hoop was played with in the old west.
Django
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

FEATHERS

G'Day Djang,Take a look at Thirza DeFoe on You Tube,she is Native American,she gives a whole new meaning to Hula Hooping.Feathers.

Django

Quote from: FEATHERS on December 08, 2010, 01:54:48 AM
G'Day Djang,Take a look at Thirza DeFoe on You Tube,she is Native American,she gives a whole new meaning to Hula Hooping.Feathers.

Great video Feathers, i'm not sure the Native americans would have used the hoop quite as expertly but i think it proves that they were used within your culture and i'm sure youngsters on camp would have played with them and even if they were not brought from England(they prob' were?) they were there long before the wagon trains started to come from the East.
Django
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Kid Terico

Heres a rig with my name on the back ot it. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice KT, good looking lacing also. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Dalton Masterson

Hey Marshall Will,
If you find another photo resizer any good with Windows 7, let me know, please.
Thanks,
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Kid Terico

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,

You are an Artist in leather!
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

GunClick Rick

Dang KT that's nice! How did you come across your alias,"Kid Terico"? you may have told me but i forgot.
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com