BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Boothill,
That is sure one beautiful job of carving! I'm really looking forward to see the finished product.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

Boothill your off to a great start. Keep it up. Waiting to see it done. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Looks good Bob, be sure to post the finished holster.

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

My latest holster I finished today. it is antiqued with.  a basket stamped inlay. Tried something different. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

NOW your talking KT, you have now entered the LEVEL # 19, this is first class all the way, what a beauty to say the least, well done Pard. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wolf Tracker

KT
As always another beautiful piece of work. The antique finish came out really nice.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,
TW hit the nail on the head... First Class all the way! Your work just keeps getting better and better.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Dalton Masterson

SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

JD Alan

That's a real winner KT. How in the world did you do that? IS the main body one piece of leather or 2? Fantastic my friend.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Now that's the best basket design i've seen.You sure know how to tweak that leather... :) Even has a native american feel to it..Now paint each little square a different color ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Native or not, you are very sick Rick!!  Ya can't improve on that holster with paint!! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Kid Terico

JD the main piece of leather is cut out and I basket stamped another piece of leather and sewed it on the inside of it and then lined it with a third piece. KT

GunClick Rick

Yea but it fun to know that KT would think about it :D :P
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Clicker why dont you make me a nightmare dream catcher? KT :D ;D ???

Dave Cole

Really love that one KT.Great work.Dave :)

GunClick Rick

Quote from: Kid Terico on November 29, 2010, 10:28:39 PM
Clicker why dont you make me a nightmare dream catcher? KT :D ;D ???

I can do that ;) That sure is a dang nice holster! :) I sure feel bad for people that don't know about these things and don't get to see what we get to see. So much bueatiful work here.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Boothill Bob

KT, u are the best, its sooooo nice. Will try something like that when I grow up;-)
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

GunClick Rick

Found an old Navaho headband the other day at the antique store and got it for a real good price,  put in in a frame i had lying around with some other do dads..Whattaya think :-\ Used an old wool blanket piece for the backdrop.

Put my old spurs back up for display too

Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Thanks to each and everyone of you for you comments. Your much to nice. KT

santee

Man, you all are taking holster making to the next level!
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com