BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FEATHERS

G'Day to All,Some really good work being shown on the forum.I still got some pain going on but I am trying to do a bit of carving,so I hope to be looking in a lot more 8) Thanks to Ten Wolves & Marshall Halliway.FEATHERS

Kid Terico

I liked the Jockstrap holsters I made for Johnny McCrae so well I made a rig for me. Difference is I made a crossdraw for me. This is my version of the belt. Johnny is making his own. I cant wait to see what he comes up with. KT

GunClick Rick

Sweeter than Tupelo honey!Nice cross draw.I think that design is a hit KT. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

santee

Good looking variation on the jockstrap holster...right?
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Johnny McCrae

The Kid has set the bar pretty high. My following KT's work is like a barn painter trying to duplicate Leonardo DaVinci's paintings. I will, however, make a good attempt to do KT proud.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

Thanks GCR and  Santee, Johnny I know yours will be just great and different since you will be useing yours for competition shooting. Just have fun. Thats what were doing this for. I'm just proud to have you as a friend. KT :) ;)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy KT and all my pards

You did a nice job on this belt , it compliments the holsters well, not too much bling but just enough to make it really classy looking.

Johnny, that belt project will make a great Winter project for you, just take your time and enjoy the process ;D ::) I know KT will be happy with what you come up with. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Django

I just finished this rig.
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

Dalton Masterson

Very nice work lately gents!
Django, I like that look on that holster. The loops look very impressive and fancy.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Kid Terico

TW I looked up HOOT in Websters and your picture was there. Django nice looking rid. KT

Django

Quote from: Dalton Masterson on November 18, 2010, 10:51:34 AM
Very nice work lately gents!
Django, I like that look on that holster. The loops look very impressive and fancy.
DM
It's based on the holster page 109 in Packing Iron with a a riveted first loop.
Django

GunClick Rick

Nice holster and belt Django..Have you ever done any straps for your guitars?
Bunch a ole scudders!

Cliff Fendley

Django, you did an absolute superb job on that holster! It looks like it came right out of a Montana saddlers shop about...Oh 120 years ago. Love the color too. Does it have the toe plug typical of the Wyoming and Montana variations?
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Django

Thanks for the great compliment Cliff :)
yes it has a toe plug.
Rick,I have not made guitar straps as all my playing is done sitting !!!!
Django

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Django,
That is one great looking Rig! Beautiful finish and color coupled with first class workmanship! Many thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Well Django you nailed this one, it looks very elegant and like others have said great job pard, you've come a long way in your craft, keep up the great work pard.

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Boothill Bob

Well done Django, sooo nice rig.. U have to be proud of it :)
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Skeeter Lewis

Nice one, Django. It's got the look.

JD Alan

KT, very nice job on the sheath. It might be a simple design, but it has clean lines and great workmanship.

Super job on the holster rig. I'm sure glad you made youself a rig, because Lord knows you need another one ::)

Django, you did an excellent job on that holster belt combo!

God bless you guys JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Kid Terico

JD God bless you my child for understanding. KT ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com