BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

JD, those practice pieces look pretty good. You're refining your skills. Nice work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for sharing the pics, JD. Your wife is doing really nice work.

I've been a little scarce lately. One of the computers here has a virus and it's a pesky one to chase down. Hey, JD, can I borrow that '97? ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Judge Roy Bean

Texas & Miss Lilly.
  shoot"em"first hang "em" later.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Will Judge, I'm sure it's possible, that they might visit us next, but with all the guns around, I'd think they would think twice before doing so, you know bikers and cowboys have a lot in common LOL... ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D ;D ;D   
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Forty Rod

We'd welcome them.  They could pick up brass, reset targets...HOLD targets.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

WaddWatsonEllis

Forty Rod ;D

I like the way you think ... and you have a real way with words ....

There is this quote in a Texas Train movie with Willie Nelson and Jack Elam .... The head bandit says, " I like you guys ... you don't let words get in the way of what you have to say ..."

Couldn't have said it better myself ...
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

Shooters ready
Shooters set
Now remember just hit the baloons ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Finally got around to making a sheath for one of the knifes Dave made for me. Pretty simple for me but I like it. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Cliff Fendley

I like it too, goes very well with the knife.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

WaddWatsonEllis

Does a finished holster belt count as a finished product?

I just finished the gunbelt to my new holsters and thought I would show it off with Dave Cole Sheath and small knife attached to it:

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

NCOWS #3403

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Wad it looks like you're catching on pard, it looks good, thanks for the look see, keep it up pard. :D

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Wad nice piece of work. Thanks for showing. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Looking good kt, the sheath blends right in with the knife, they compliment each other well. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D

WaddWatsonEllis

Thanks ....

The stitching is a beginners level, but the rig is hella stout ....

Going to start on the holsters now ....

NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

I sure like that enlay... :)

What's that Floyd?

It looks like your dad???  ~-------:<
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

If you go with the yellow toed socks you'll have better luck...... :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

WaddWatsonEllis

BTW, KT, you are more a part of this than you might think ... that is your leather that is the bullet loops ... thanks!

NCOWS #3403

KidTerico

WWE glad to see it worked out for you . KT

KidTerico

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,

Great looking sheath! As TW said, they really compliment each other. Thank you for sharing this with us
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com