BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Dang Rick ,that hat looks like it has seen some range time, nice find Pard

tEN  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Johnny McCrae

The "Bunkhouse Ramblings" topic is such a terrific idea. There are lots of interesting things being posted here.

Howdy Rick,
Those are some great looking hats you have posted. Very nice job of reshaping. Attached is a picture of a hat I reshaped a while back. It originally came with a "Gus Crease"
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

Looks like a Hondo Hat,nice job "ole'Buddy"
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Nice job on the John Wayne hat, Rick. You got that one perfect. The next one sure has character. BG, that is one cool beaded bag. Nice work. Cool Hat, Johnny.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Rick, you and Johnny have some dang nice looking hat there, thanks for sharing pards  ::)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

Hey Pards, just wanted to say Adios. I'll be gone to the woods for the next week. Have my annual turkey day under Gods great roof, setting by a campfire with some good folks. Couldn't ask for better ;D
Anyhow, you all have a great Thanksgivng. And don't be lookin' at  that bird wonderin what you could make out of it. Just enjoy and I will holler at ya in about a week.
                                                             Gun Butcher
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Dr. Bob

GB,

Have yourself a great time!!  We'll keep the coffee on. ;D  I'm having my turkey in a meat loaf.  Still be turkey day, but I will really enjoy it! :D ;) :D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Gun Butcher

Hey Doc, get with me when I get back next week and I will send you those instruments if you want them.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

GB, Bob, and every one have your selves a Happy and safe Thanksgiving, from my lodge to yours. :D ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

David Carrico

I worked on an episode of "Cowboys and Outlaws" for the History Channel. The episode I worked on is titled "The Real McCoy" about the cattle drives coming to Abilene Kansas. I provided all the riders and some of the background people. I have a red shirt on and tan vest. I'm not one of the "skinny" boys. I guess I'm the old boss man. It should be playing all this week.

Ace Lungger

Dang David,
I wished I would of known that!!!!!! I watched it Sunday night, If I would of known I would of paid more attention to everyone!!!
Maybe I will get a chance to see it again?? If anyone knows it is coming on, please get a hold of me.
I realy enjoy watching those shows on the history channel.
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ace Lungger

Howdy Pards,
I looked up that show, and it is on several times on the 25th.
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

JD Alan

Thanks for the heads up David. It's scheduled for 9am west coast in Oregon, so I'm looking forward to it.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

I've been watchin it,i saw ya but didn't know,i watch it again and i'll holler to the wife "hey i know who that is!!! She'll look at me funny like she always does and tell the dog,he's watchin cowboy stuff again,the dog will lay her head back down and i'll go back to my room...HAPPY ;D Good job Mr. Carrico ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dave Cole

I saw the two first episodes and they were both excellant.Can't wait to see ore.Dave ;D

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy David, I watched your flick this morning, on the History Channel, well done piece of work, I saw you several time through out it. :o bet you pards had a ball making this, ;D I know I would have, that McCoy was a real enterprising man, I hadn't heard of him before this, that's another reason to watch the History channel, anyway you did good Pal, and thanks for the heads up on this.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

David Carrico

It was a fun shoot. It's still a job, but sometimes you have to stop and take it all in and say, "this is cool"! It was a tough, long day for the saloon scenes, spent all day drinking whiskey and beer, playing cards, and watching saloon girls. Ahhhh, a cowboys life!
Actually is was near beer (nasty stuff!) and apple juice, sorry that's Hollyweird!

Forty Rod

I'll bet your bladder got a good workout.   :o  ;D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Marshal Will Wingam

I'm going to have to catch that one, David. It sounds like a whole lot of fun to make.

Marshal Will Wingam

Day before yesterday, this guy kept circling our driveway and passsing within about two feet of our upper level windows. We got a show for a good 2 or 3 minutes. My wife grabbed her camera and took this when he was out a ways on one of the circuits. He was moving too fast to get a good one when he was close.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com