BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forty Rod

I don't get no respect. 

My twin brother forgot my birthday.

I got called for jury duty and found out my wife was on trial.

When I got lost they posted a blank panel on milk cartons.

I called the Suicide Hot Line.  They put me on hold.

Someone stole my identity.  They sent it back.

ETC!!!
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

KidTerico

I took a cab to the airport. Cabbie showed me a picture of his kids and they were mine.
My wife is a terrible cook, is meatloaf supposed to glow in the dark?
When I was a kid I was so ugly my mother would sit me in a corner and feed me with a slingshot. KT ;D ;D
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

I wrote a few updated ones ;D

I got up this morning and had to go to Face book to check my own staus~~

I was at a bar the other nigh,saw a bueatiful girl,thought i'd break the ice and i asked,hi do you face book? She slapped the snot outta me.

Latter  i tried to Tweet,some kid shot me in the a$$ with a bbgun!! I tell ya no respect!!! :-\ ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

EE Taft

Thanks for all the compliments, Pards.

The inspiration from the top leather makers here abouts  makes for good ideas. One thing I've learned is to overcome a problem with new ideas and a fresh look on every project.

It sounds counter productive but aside from a well suited pattern I try to scrap every idea before I move on to the next project.

The only down side is that I have to scratch my head for a bit to come up with an idea.

The Badge holder/cartridge loop combo isn't a new idea as I'm sure I've seen it before, but it solved the problem and it works great.

Once again, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! ;D

Keep your mind fresh and your tools sharp.

~EE Taft~
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Pards

I finished KT's Cattle Drive Rig today, I know you all saw the holster just the other day,the holster was on my belt then, but now the holster is on kt's money belt, I distressed it some and worked the leather to a nice softness so that it would be very flexible and comfortable to wear, the high ride Slim Jim looks right at home now.

Thanks for taking a look see

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

more pictures
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dr. Bob

Looks all broke in!!  Mighty fine lookin rig.  Got to go wipe the drool off of my shirt!  ::)  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

KidTerico

GunClick Rick

When i got baptised my preacher kept holdin me under! No respect i tell ya...
Bunch a ole scudders!

WaddWatsonEllis

Rick,

Same with mine!  Later he told me he was trying to put the fear of God in me ... but the only thing I was afraid of was a possibly psychotic preacher! *S*
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Nice stuff Ten Wolves,but ya think the belt is thick enough $$$$$$ ;D

Rich is the man with a herd of cows
Blessed is the man with only one :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Rod cant thank you enough. Great workmen ship. I cant wait to get it. Great color. Its is my first money belt so I thought I would get the BEST right from the start. Thank You. Your friend Terry

KidTerico

Rick how rich is he if he has a herd of snakes.? KT :-* ;D ;D ;D

WaddWatsonEllis

How Rich?

It all depends on who he threatens, er, shows the snakes to ...
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

Settle down Floyd he was only kiddin,Floyd ain't had his coffee yet  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pic1ebcF50&feature=related
Bunch a ole scudders!

Django

Nice rig TW, old and authentic, just how i like 'em.
Django
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

cowboywc

Howdy All
You all are doing great work.
Keep it up.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks Django and WC

Making this rig for Terry, was fun, of course I had to fight from putting any bling on it, this will be his on the wagon rig, from bling. Har Har... ;D

tEN wOLVES

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com