BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

TW about time your showing you talent. Great color. Its the type I REALLY like. Thanks for showing KT ;) I just found out after posting that I am the customer the rig was made for. Rod Now I dont know what to say but THANK YOU VERY MUCH.. Now that I know its mine, it is even nicer than before.  ;D ;D ;D Thanks again. Your friend.. Terry
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

That aged look will match ya perfect KT :D Your old hide and that rig will be hard to tell apart ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Glad you like it Terry, now I'll start on your belt, I think Gun Slick Rick told me you were 13 inches at the center hole, is that right?????? :-\ ??? ::) ;)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

Just finished the  holster for my friend KT, top pic.  He traded me for it, and made me a 1911 Holster, the bottom picture.  I can't tell you how much it pleased me to make this for KT.  He is an outstanding pard, and to own an original Kid Terico makes this deal even sweeter.  Thanks KT.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Cliff Fendley

Both are great looking holsters. I really love the skirt and border stamping on the Mexican Loop.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

KidTerico

AC I,m so glad you posted the holster you made for me. I knew I had to have a holster made by AC . His work is outstanding. I asked him if he would do me the honor as I did with TW of making something for my collection. I now have items from 2 of the great  leather workers on this site all in one day. I will now have a even nicer collection Thanks  to AC and TW. Your friend Terry

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

AC, beautiful work on this holster, I like your choice of border tooling too and style, it has a certain elegance to it, and your finish is top notch.

Of course that KT 1911 holster is a beaut also, all his work is over the top in design workmanship and beauty, looks like this must be Kid Terico day, I cant think of a better more deserving pard.

tEN wOLVES :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks TW, He is a great pard.  I really like your holster, how did you age it?  Looks a hundred years old.  I like the used look.

AC

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Dave Cole

AC and TW ,you both did great jobs on the holsters,classic look and styling.Dave ;D

Johnny McCrae

Howdy TW & AC,
Wow! Two Beautiful examples of classic Holsters coupled with excellent workmanship. These Holsters are going to a great Pard.

Howdy KT,
Another fine example of your creativity and design talents. If you were an automotive designer, I'd sure like to see what you would come up with!

Many thanks to you Gents for posting this.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

I love a holster with a nice skirt,top shelf work on that AC!!!! Love the skirt! :) :) KT will be apreciate that for sure~~KT you got a nice addition to your collection :) :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

My latest knife and sheath from my good friend and artest John Cohea. Never seen any thing like it. Photograph byChuck Ward.Outstanding work by both. Thanks John hope everyone likes this. I know I do. KT Forgot to say that this a friction folder bear jaw bone.

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

JD Alan

Nice work guys, all the way around

Boothill Bob

Nice aging TWF, looks like it was on the trail for years..
Very beautiful holsters AC, like the big skirt :)
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

WaddWatsonEllis

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks Pards, for your kind comments, it's very much appreciated.

KT, John made you another keeper, beautiful work, what a conversation piece to say the least. ::)

tEN wOLVES  :D

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks also to ya all, very appreciated.

:) AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

JD Alan

Thanks WC, I'm lookingg forward to seeing you and Sandi and maybe 10 Wolves again. I'm going to bring some tools and hopefully come away a better leather worker.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com