BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty (rawhide) Wade

New holster gun belt set up
saddle up.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Dusty, this is another beauty, I really like your use of coloring and shading,nice style too, but that invisible Dude is over the top.  :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

Dusty, you are over the top with your work.  WOW!!  :o

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Arizona Cattleman

KT, That sheath is outstanding.  Compliments Dave's outstanding knife work.  Your a quality craftsman.  Ah to be KT...

Just kidding, I strive to come close to your work.  Practice, Practice.....

Your Friend AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,
AC hit the nail on the head.... my sentiments exactly. You are truly amazing.

Howdy Dusty,
That is a fine piece of work. The finish and color are beautiful.

Many thanks to you Gents for sharing your work with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Wiley Desperado

Shor BBL, nicely done sheath and to be your first project, I think leathercrafting is going to suit you well. 

KT, what a team you and Dave Cole both of you have great creative and craftmanship skills the knife and sheath are outstanding.

Dusty, another work of art!

Wiley 

Wiley Desperado

Great shooting Marshall ! 
Wiley  ;D

Kid Terico

Couple more pieces of great art work by John Cohea for me.Thanks John, beautiful work. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice KT, looks like John did another great job for you, thanks for sharing ::) 8)

tEN wOLVES :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

KT your the only one i know that could bring a knife to a gunfight and win! The other side would just stop shootin to come over and admire the knives and when they were'nt lookin you kick thier  (|)  &*^*^@#%^Y!!

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Tryin ta steal my new holsters huh,well by golly boys let take him to go see AC.!!! >:(

NO! NOT AC! :o :'(

YEP! And he has a buddy ~THE DARK RANGER~they would like to have a talk with ya! 8)

Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboywc

Man, I get tied up here in the shop and can't get on for a few days and you guys go crazy. WOW!!!
Keep up the great work.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Arizona Cattleman

Nice poster Dark Ranger, looks like I will have to lace the tops of my black boots..... ;D

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Arizona Cattleman

KT, you, Dave and John, what a team.  Museum quality work being done.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Dusty (rawhide) Wade

Thanks Pards for looking at my work!

great work being done on this site.
saddle up.

Kid Terico

Thanks for the remarks. KT

Marshal Will Wingam

Wow, KT. You're doing justice to both Dave and John. Very nice work for those outstanding knives.

Dusty, that rig is very nice. The way you have it displayed is equally cool. Very good work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Will Wingam

Kid Terico

Great shooting Marshal, glad you had a good time. KT

Marshal Will Wingam

Thank you, KT. You don't need hot-rod cut-down holsters and mouse toot .38 or .32 loads to have fun. :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com