BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboywc

Howdy All
Dang ! Ya'll are doing some awesome work.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Marshal Will Wingam

That sheath looks great, Santee. I like those working knives. That design is a really usful one.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Wiley Desperado

Santee, The sheath goes with the knife perfectly, good design and color, very well done.
Wiley

Cliff Fendley

I agree, that sheath is perfect for that knife, great work.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Cliff Fendley

Here are some shots of a gun rig I just completed. A good friend of mine Mike Carter, a fellow knifemaker and photographer took the pics in his studio. We didn't have any 19th century playing cards but we got the rest of it pretty close.

Johnson County Rangers

JD Alan

What a nice bunch of work.

MT, I don't know as I've seen you on the forum, so welcome, and if you're a regular or ole timer, well, welcome anyway! That is really a nice looking sheath that shows off your skills. Thanks for sharing

Santee, nice job. That looks like a good carry knife & sheath for a SASS rig

Cliff, you sure produce some fine work. The toe plug is very impressive. Frankly the whole rig looks great, and I especially like the color.

Thanks everyone for sharing your work, I appreciate the inspiration, JD 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Cliff Fendely

Nice rig, I can see this isn't your first rodeo, that's one of my favorite styles, and you carried it off perfectly, your picture taking skills are right up there too, it gives us even more to look at, well done all around, and thanks for sharing. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Boothill Bob

CF, thats a very nice looking rig :o
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Very cool photos, Cliff. Nice job on that rig.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Skeeter Lewis

Cliff - beautiful work. Very professional.

Cliff Fendley

Thanks everyone, can't take credit for the photos, a friend of mine who is doing a website for me took those. I've been trying to get pictures of everything before I send them so I can get a variety of stuff on my website. I wish I had taken more pictures in the past.

I've just finished a F.A.Meanea style holster with a money belt for myself to use in NCOWS. I'll get some pics up of it soon.

Johnson County Rangers

Wiley Desperado

Cliff, beautifully done you are a very talented leathersmith.
Wiley

Johnny McCrae

Howdy All,

Just returned from a two week motorcycle trip out west. My compliments to everyone for the beautiful work that was been posted while I was away and a hearty welcome to all of the new Pards on this forum.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Johnny McCrae

Just returned from my annual motorcycle trip out to Sturgis, Wyoming and Montana. Again I went through Yellowstone NP, Glacier NP, Little Big horn Battlefield, Buffalo Bill Museum in Cody, WY and did lots of mountain driving. It was a great trip with no incidents and 3771 miles in nine days.

Attached is a picture of Wild Goose Island on St. Mary Lake in Glacier NP. In all of my trips, this has always been my favorite picture. It's worth an 1800 mile drive to be able to snap it.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

Welcome back Johnny M. Hope yore trip was a good one. I want to thank you for taking time out to stop and visit Pat and me. Its a pleasure to get to see you again. Waiting to see some more posts from you soon.  :) KT

Kid Terico

Johnny M. welcome back. Glad you made it safely. It was a great pleasure for Pat and I to get to see you again. Thank You  KT :)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Johnny

I can see this was a wonderful trip for you, so many great and beautiful things to see, and being able to visit our good friend the Terico Kid, was icing on the cake, this is a beautiful picture, and a place I could spend a lot of time just in awe of it all, we're all glad you had a good time and a safe trip, and thanks for sharing with us.

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

John, sounds like a great trip,beautiful country, just a fine ride.A visit to KT's had to be a blast.Dave

GunClick Rick

WOW!! What a picture :) :) Did ya get a pic of KT ;D Glad ya had a great ride,more pics~~~
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com