GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Django

That looks good to me Wiley1
Django
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

Dave Cole

Nice looking knife and sheath Wiley.I have to agree with ya, certainly nothing wrong with assembling  kits or using purchased blades,alot of makers start that way but it dosen't make you a knifemaker.Actually,I recommend it to the new guys to try a few kit blades before diving in all the way,cause it gets deep real quickly.If you ever have any questions I can help ya with ,feel free to let me know.Dave :)

Arizona Cattleman

Rick, I have been busy with family. so I will try and start the holsters this weekend.  Thanks for asking.

AC  :)

PS.  Wiley nice first kit, its a beauty..........
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Wiley

That is a great looking knife pard, and that sheath is sharp too, I had a lot of fun making my first kit knife as I'm sure you did also, thanks for the look see. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Cliff Fendley

Since I'm new here I guess I should at least share some of what I do.

Here is a knife and sheath I made for the Blade show this year. Also pictured with a Custom order slim jim rig I did for another fellow. The colors aren't a match but since I had them both laying there at the same time I took a shot with them together.

The Slim Jim rig was not an exact copy but the guy wanted one like a holster in Packing Iron. I don't remember what page it was on but I'm sure many of you have seen it.

The knife is Alabama Damascus with stabilized Elk for the handle.

http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Welcome Cliff, if I haven't already said that.

This is some very nice work, it all looks great, you have talent and it shows, thanks for sharing with us, we'll be looking to see what you come up with next. that knife is a beauty, and the stamp you chose for the sheath border looks great, you don't see this stamp used this way very much, nice touch. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wiley Desperado

GCR, Django, AC, TW, thanks for the kind remarks my friends very much appreciated.  Dave I appreciate your remarks I'll play around with the componet assembly for awhile and then if i get brave enough I'll take you up on your offer because before I attempt to make a blade I'll have a bunch of questions. 
Howdy Cliff, WOW!! beautiful knife and leather work.  Everthing you have shown is great, and I am sure there is a ton of work in that knife, but I have to tell you that knife sheath is some very nice leatherwork.   :) ;) :D ;D
Wiley

Kid Terico

Wiley nice looking knife and sheath.. Keep it up. KT

Dusty (rawhide) Wade

saddle up.

GunClick Rick

Bueatiful rig and knife and sheath!! That elk looks great :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

What is KT up to?He's beeing way to quite!!! ??? :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dave Cole

Glad to see ya over here Cliff. Good bunch of folks here like Knifedogs.I have seen Cliff's work at the Blade Show and it is first rate, and he is a really nice guy as well.Dave :)

Marshal Will Wingam

Wiley, your knife and sheath look really good. You'll feel good about it every time you use it. Congrats. 8)

Cliff, your work is excellent. I like the damascus. Very nice work. Thanks for the pics of your stuff. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your posts.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

JD Alan

Wiley, you rang the bell again. The knife and the sheath both look GREAT!

Cliff, welcome, and dog gone it if that isn't some nice looking work you've produced there, leather and steel. Thanks for the great pics.

JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Kid Terico

Cliff welcome aboard. Nice demascus knife and sheath. Its a great way to start in on this form with leather work like that. You just had two the finest leather makers and moderators in the bussiness welcome you . Marshall and Tenwolfs. Great pards over here. Thanks for showing  KT :) :)

Cliff Fendley

Thanks for the comments and welcome everyone.

Johnson County Rangers

Cliff Fendley

Johnson County Rangers

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks, pards.

Now I have to get on that WB rig.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com