BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

Johnny, that is just waaaaay too cool. What a lucky grandson you have.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

JD Alan

Holy Cow Johnny, that's some talent!. What an incredible gift he will treasure and pass on to his son or grandson. You've created a real legacy.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cowboywc

Johnny
That is way cool. My grandkids would love it.
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

cowboywc

Django
That is a good lookin rig.
WC

Wiley Desperado

As always, beautiful leather work being shown by all.  Here is a knife sheath I recently finished. 
Wiley  ;D

Kid Terico

Great job Wiley, keep them comming. KT

Dave Cole

Looks good Wiley.I just finished up this "Wild Bunch" holster.Tried some hair on hide for the inlay and collar.Dave :)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice Dave, it looks pretty cool ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Beautiful job Dave, its nice to see something different and very unique. Great idea. KT

cowboywc

Wiley
That's a good lookin sheath. I like the color.

Dave
Very nice. Keep it up
WC

Marshal Will Wingam

Nice sheath, Wiley. Looks good.

The hair on holster is cool, Dave. Nice work.

Wiley Desperado

Many thanks for the compliments.
Wiley

JD Alan

Cool sheath Wiley. Is that a one piece job?
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

I got my WB hat steamed (made a long oval out of it and re-did the crown and brim some) and made a cord for the wind strap to hang on much like the one Lee Marvin had on his in "The Professinals". You can't see it in the photo, but the brim is steamed up slightly in the front. The color, to be totally historically correct should be brown, but it's the same as Marvin's in color. OK, now I can get on the leather stuff. I suppose some day I may want to get one in the right color but for now, $15 is mighty satisfying. ;D

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Wiley Desperado

Dave, I'm likin that holster pard real nice work, I need to try some of that hair on hide leather.
JD, thanks for the kind words, yep, one piece o leather, just the ole Mexican loop design.
Wiley :) ;) :D ;D

Wiley Desperado

Move over Lee Marvin!  Very cool lid there Marshall.  I can't wait to see that double buckle belt.
Wiley :) ;) :D ;D

Rattlesnake Pete

Let me introduce myself...... as of today; ex-Rattlesnake Pete....  :'(

After 25+ years of keeping and breeding Rattlers (in a country far away from where they live) today my last Rattlesnake died.....
These guys don't make good pets.... they're nasty and won't hessitate to kill you.... but still it's a sad day for Rattlesnake Pete, I can tell you that.  :(

Few weeks back, when working on my first ever rig, I came up with the idea of using snakeskin as an inlay for a future holsterproject someday.
Totaly unaware that the opportunity would occur so soon.......
So... this afternoon I skinned her and stapled her skin to a flat board.... tanning it tommorrow.  :)
DWSA #357
Longtime Rattlerbreeder, novice Blackpowder shooter, novice Leathercrafter

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks, Wiley.

Welcome, Pete. Good to see us with us. Looking forward to your rig.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com