BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

santee

Nice looking stuff, guys. Keep the hits coming!
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

JD Alan

Those bags look great. Your work is top rate WC, the man is fortunate to have you there to custim make these. I hope he understands the value of what he has there.   
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

JD Alan

Those buffs are so use to seeing people, cars and bikes that they completely ignored us. We had a second experience with a large heard in Custer Wildlife Sanctuary, which is huge by the way. If the buffalo want to camp on the road, thenh they camp on the road! We had to stop for 20 or so minutes, along with a half dozen cars as the bison movede slowly from one side of the narrow road to the other. The heard is something like 15 or 16 hundred.

That day it was just my wife and I on the Road King, sitting there as dozens slowly streamed past us, paying no attention to us whatsoever.  
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

That's it JD! That's what it is! My wife is a buffalo she acts the same dern way!

Bueatiful set of bags WC,i have to show those to my cousin... :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

MontanaSlick

Thanks Pards and to the nice werk of our other Pards..

Anyone have or know where to get a Ruger Black Hawk 6 1/2 " holster pattern? Tawked to Will G. and he suggested I trace one out, but I dunt have a R.BH  My sidekick wants me to make him a pair.

GCR, what are you doing in the bathroom? Oh, full length mirror? Dunt it make ya look undertall?  Nice leather Pard.Yer gives me ideas. ;D

Happy Leather, keep a tooln'

MS

Kid Terico

Clicker I like your taylor. KT ;D ;D ;D

GunClick Rick

I never knew KT knew Paul Anka,look at the vest he is wearing.. ;D It's a KT special~~OR? Is KT really Paul Anka  :-\  ;)

Bunch a ole scudders!

outrider

Here is a rig I just finished for a new cowgirl (4 3/4" Blackhawks) and my first rendition of Will Ghormley's 3:10 to Yuma rig.  The 3:10 to Yuma crossdraw is in process of being made
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Dr. Bob

Mighty fine looking rig there Outrider!!  ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Boothill Bob

Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

santee

All these 3:10 rigs are looking amazing!
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Arizona Cattleman

First, to all the pards, great work is being shown.  I have been so involved with this, I haven't had time to comment on the work being shown.  Here is the completed "Hoopy Rendition" belt.  Still have to make the holsters.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Arizona Cattleman

One More...

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Kid Terico

Outrider some great rigs your showing . KT

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Kid Terico

AC great job, you got er down pat.KT ;) :)

GunClick Rick

Wow you guys,very cool stuff!! :)

AC that Hoppy rig is sweeeet!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks Guys, I am exausted from all that lacing.  I am pleased with the results.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Beautiful work AC, this belt is over the top, well done pard. ::) :o 8) ;D great job of lacing.
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

I love the lacing AC, but then I like doing lacing myself.Dave :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com