BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

TW GOOD move. Thank You. KT   D.M. nice looking holster. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

WOW that looks great Dalton, those concho's add a little razamadaze I like the look, it should look good on a matching gun belt also.

Looks like you're the first to have your stuff on page one of the new " Show Us Yer Stuff " Part Two" thread, sorta seems like you should get a prize or something, Well done Dalton, and thanks for sharing pard. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D

Thanks KT, it was time
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dalton Masterson

Thanks guys. I really really want to make the one in Packing Iron, but I cant find just the right conchos for that one yet.

Heres another one I made awhile back as a prototype. It is raw leather, no oil, no dye, etc. The loop was just a darker scrap, and made a nice contrast.
I narrowed the top of the belt loop too much, so its not an overly stable rig. It shifts around too much, and the angle is a little off. I am going to cut it apart one of these days, and adjust the angle a little bit, and then recreate it. I like the design of this one a lot. I think me and Slowhand Bob were reading each other's minds, because we come up with very similar designs at about the same time.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

GunClick Rick

Ole Dalton makes a dang nice antique belt by mistake too ;D I think he should keep on doin it..Remember,there was a chef back in the 1800s that had a customer come in his restraunt,The guy ordered steak with a side of tators with salt,when he got the taters he complained they were too thick and not enough salt,the chef made another order,still the man complaines just a bit to thick and not enough salt.So the chef got tired of the belly achin and said,"by golly i give him thin tators with salt!!!So he took the potato sliced it as thin as he could fried the heck out of them and layed on the salt!The customer loved them!The first batch of tator chips were made,the rest is history :) :)

Bette make more mistakes Dalton,this belt is awsome!

Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Dalton & Montana,

Beautiful work on your 1911 Holsters. They have a great look to them.

Many thanks to you Gents for sharing your work with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Gun Butcher

Hey Dalton and Montana, good looking rigs. I really like those conchos it gives the rig a much more "western" look
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

KidTerico

Montana ,great . keep it up . KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

MontanaSlick

Thanks Pards for ye encouragement and compliments..Sorry bout the little feller not being period correct..the "G" werd.
It also fit the 1911 which was my intent, just wished I'd saved the pattern tho, oh well.
Got yer note Ten Wolves, I stand corrected, just had a brain pht.

To make up fer my Boo-Boo hers one of my favorite creations.

Happy Trails and keep on Toolin' :)

Slick

Boothill Bob

Oh My good, soooo beutiful work u guys make :o
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

MontanaSlick

Yer aint so bad yerself Bob..Y'all do fine werk. ;D
MS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Montana Slick, this is a beautiful holster pard, the border tooling is rich and classic, and the black is nice and deep, looks like it fits the gun well too, thanks for the look see, and Slick, no biggy, I just needed to give you a heads up on that, we all have brain freezes from time to time, me too. ??? ::) :-\ ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

MS really like that holster. KT

MontanaSlick

Thanks Y'all, good news is, I save the pattern on that one...Whew. ;D

MS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Gents,

I'm starting a new thread for those that want to post and show off there work on small projects like Wallets Spur Strap, book covers cell phone holders all the smaller western style projects that AREN'T , Holster, Gun belt or Knife Sheaths, lets try to keep these threads for there intended purposes. The new thread for this is " Pards shows us your small Leather Projects" it will be a sticky, and will be easy to find.

Thanks ahead of time for your cooperation

tEN wOLVES  

dscott

thnaks guys that makes me feel good
sorry about that didnt know
Dscott

ChuckBurrows

Some of my latest........I think they all fit here......

Well back to the grind stone(literally  ;D )
aka Nolan Sackett
Frontier Knifemaker & Leathersmith

Django

Chuck your new creations are spellbinding  :o
Great photography, who does it?
Django
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

ChuckBurrows

Thanks Django and I do my own photography.....it's the fun part ;D
aka Nolan Sackett
Frontier Knifemaker & Leathersmith

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Outstanding work Chuck, as always, and your picture taking skills are over the top also, thanks for sharing with us, I know others look forward to seeing your works of art as much as I do. ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D

Gun Butcher

Dscott and Montana, good lookin work pards. Them straps are right fine and I like that black holster.
Chuck all your stuff looks great but I really like the Botas now them really do shine.
Gun Butcher
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com