BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Bob

Ned,

Thanks for posting the Creed!  Good words to live by.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Forty Rod

You ain't kidding nobody, Rick.  You  ain't "new" anywhere, you old scudder.   ::)   ;D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Ten Wolves is goona whip me good ;D My brother in laws son in the middle.He lives in Alaska.

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Well I wasn't gonna but then thought what the hell! You never know how many you may get.

YUP, IT"S MY BIRTHDAY!!
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

MontanaSlick

I figgerd a way to get cool, I'll watch "Ice Road Truckers? this evening. Might werk eh. ::)

Rick, proof is in the piks..nice Catch

Slick

Arizona Cattleman

Finished a non western project this weekend.  Got a new flashlight for work and needed to make a new tool caddy and cell phone holder as the old one had the cell phone on the same caddy.  First pic is the old, second pic the new.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

This is real cool AC, nice idea, and could be very useful, thanks for sharing pard. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

AC you did a great job.I like it.KT

GunClick Rick

Nice stuff AC,i still like my video pouch you made for me,use it all the time!!
Bunch a ole scudders!

MontanaSlick

AC, fine werk Pard, looks like surgical equipment fer fine gun repairs. :)

MS

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks everyone, its fun to make usefull projects for everyday life.  I couldn't work without the caddy.

AC

PS... That flashlight has 225 lumen cree led bulb.  It's a tactical flashlight and will put a beam out to 200 feet.  Great for looking in ceilings for wires.....Hey Hey.  Probably over kill but I like it.
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

MontanaSlick

AC, bet the flashlite wiil BBQ a spider? ;D

I want one, no, the flashlite :D

Curley Cole

When I worked NIght shift at the "asylum" I kept lookin for a brighter and brighter flashlight. (this was 75-81, so we didn't have the stuff we have now. Even Maglites were way to expensive ifn they was available...)

I ended up with a light/lantern that was rechargeable, and when you shined a beam down the dorm, a guy would freeze like a deer in headlites, which was just what I wanted...

nuttin to do about leathere, but yer light story touched a story nerve..

continue with the fine leather stuff

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

WaddWatsonEllis

AC,

I have reached the age when I am searching for brightere and brighter flashlited to make up for my aging eyes  ... if I could afford the electricity to run them, I would have a 300,000 lumen landing light set on my belt ... LOL

But what I really want to say is what a nice set!  I am guessing that if you wanted, there would be a large enoughgroup wanting them to start producing them for profit (?)
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

MontanaSlick

Oak Harbor Freight had a sale this week on flashlites of this nature.

Back to leather.Any one have a holster pattern fer a Ruger Black Hawk 6 1/2" 44-40? Or, where to get one?I may have to do it the easy way and trace it out. If I had one.

Slick, 8) and his Solor Powered Night Vision sunglasses...

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

In order to help gain some space for our server, we are starting a new thread, "Leathersmiths Show Us Yer Stuff, Part Two" this will be the thread you will be using to post all new material as of 7/27/2010 This Thread is for "FINISHED!!!" work only

The old thread will be locked, but viewable to every one.

This is the place to show off your talents, we welcome you to post pictures of" FINISHED "!!! HOLSTERS, BELTS and KNIFE SHEATHS you have MADE YOURSELVES, if you feel you need more information than has been given in these post by the member, you can always PM them. comments are fine as long as they stay on topic, questions about procedures can be done by starting a new thread on the board, this will help in keeping a lot of  topic chatter off of this thread, which will make this thread more enjoyable for all of us and also help our server keep this site running well.

Thanks to all of you for your cooperation on this, we have a great forum here thanks to you all of you.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Django

A little over 6 years and near 7,000 posts just goes to prove what a great thing leatherworking and this forum is!! :)
Django
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT
Website http://www.savoirfaire-jazz.co.uk/index.html

Dalton Masterson

Here we go! Lets get the new pages going...

My newest Wild Bunch rig to replace my right out of the book carved one from a year ago.
Pretty basic, but has a covered trigger, which makes it legal for some other venues than SASS, and I just wanted to do some conchos.
Color is year old+ dark roast, evoo, and sunshine. It will end up a tad darker yet probably, as I will give it a couple coats of Skidmores tomorrow and leave it in the sun a bit.
I will try to get some of my traditional wood pile pics later this week.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com