BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Bob

Like the family photo!  You clean up pretty good!  Are thoses your twin brothers in the second shot?? ::) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

GunClick Rick

Nery,uncle and his two girlfriends ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

amin ledbetter

Wait a minute! Uh, Rick! Hows come I got the same pitcher from ma Uncle this past Christmas! Was in the card he sent me! See

You don't reckon we ken do ya????:-\  ::)  ???

Kid Terico

Rick I was looking at the 3 dogs and now I know what they mean that a master and his pets get to look alike after. KT ;D ;D ;D

GunClick Rick

:D :D KT

Hey Amin did he look like that ole Blue tick hound??That dog is hidin his face,he's embarassed to have his pic took with "em" ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ace Lungger

Howdy Pards :),
Looks like you all have been doing some AWESOME leather work :o :o :o It also looks like we have some new leather workers, and they seem to be doing real nice work. I havn't made anything for a long time and I am not sure when i might do something. I am glad to see that you all are doing okay and still turning out some very creative work.
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Forty Rod

Howdy, Ace.  Glad to see you back again.  been some worried about you.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Kid Terico

Ace old pard, its so good to see you posting.KT

GunClick Rick

Just FYI

Does anybody here work on or know of someone that works on old pocket watches?I found a whole set of tools (striking set for watches) at the local cancer society thrift store.They are all in a wood block tool holder with a vice looking thing in the center,or maybe that the striking table.I know nothing of it but i think they want 69.00 for it and it looks vintage.Alot of crafts people around here so i thought i would ask in case anyone would be interested in it.I could pick it up for ya.It's been there at least a week..Looks like this but all there.

Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Heres a blade Dave Cole just put a handle on for me. Very nice. KT

amin ledbetter

Howdy Ace!! Glad to see you back pard!!

Arizona Cattleman

Nice to hear from you ACE.  Hope your feeling OK.

AC  :)
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

amin ledbetter

Nice KT! Man, Dave sure finds some beautiful pieces of wood for knife handles doesn't he? That's beautiful! 

Kid Terico

Amin I buy the wood and send it to him. That gives me a chance to get what I want. Dave and I talk about what design of blade and handle would look good with the wood and then I get a True custom knife. It is so much better to help design your own knife and then having Dave make exactly what you want. KT

GunClick Rick

By the way it was nice talkin by phone to Aimin Leadbetter a couple days a go..He wants to learn somethin different..

Aint-a goona telll yaaaa though :P
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Great to hear from you Ace!
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

JD Alan

Howdy ACE, It's real good to hear from you. Bad backs really suck!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

JD Alan

Rick, that picture of the dogs is one of the funniest things I have EVER seen. It's funny how a picture will strike you.

KT, is there a law in Minnesota about how many knives a guy can own? :D 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Kid Terico

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com