BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Well not too bad for my first wide brimmer.Got it sprayed and let "er" sit and see what happens~~~~SWIIIISH~~~~ :-\ Was that ~THE DARK RANGER~??? :o

Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

That crown looks great on your hat, Rick. I have a seal brown one with a similar crown and brim. It's a good look. Be sure to post a pic with it on your noggin.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Kid Terico

Rick I agree with Marshall but be sure to have your back to use when u post your picture. KT ;D ;D ;D ;D
GREAT JOB ON THE HAT.

Kid Terico

I sent Dave Cole some wood for a handle for a new knife. I asked him if he could make a file dagger. I wanted some thing different and heres what he came up with. VERY NICE and unusal. Thanks Dave .Better than I could have hoped for. Real work of art. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That dagger is awesome KT, this is the type of knives my Granddad use to make, He swore that files made the best knives, this was also long before Stainless steel was being used. good looking knife for sure pard, thanks for the look see. ::) :o 8) ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Wow wow wow,the wood is bueatiful ! Is that more Holly Wood KT,man i love that holly wood,i think i like it better than ivory..I should send my 92 rifle and have Dave do the wood in all holly wood..Then let Gunbutcher scrimshaw it

I like the way you guys left the filing lines on that knife.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

I've never been a Gene Simmons fan but.........

Happy Fourth of July everybody!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

He even bought interest in Harris Ranch Beef about 35 miles west of here.They have a huge operation and Hotel restruant that celebs fly into all the time.Our town meat locker gets thier beef from them,when we Bar-B-Que we do Harris Ranch.Let's just say Ole Gene owns a few bulls jewels ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

I wasn't into his music (My son certainly was), never thought he was much of an actor, and knew nothing about him personally, but he has earned my respect and gratitude for taking this to our kids in uniform.

Thank, Gene.  God bless you, son.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

FEATHERS

G'Day All,Happy 4th of July,from the land Down Under in OZ 8) Feathers.

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

That dagger is really beautiful, KT. Thanks for the pics. What kind of wood is that? It really has a great grain to it.

Happy 4th of July, pards. Have a great day.

Been at a conference and still am. It's local so it's just a short drive in.

Yesterday amy Father-In-Law passed out in a store from a heartbeat irregularity. Bonked himself good and got 11 staples in the back of his head. He's fine, though. Tough old guy. Today, he gets a pacemaker put in so he doesn't have a bear market in his chest again.

One dog has a toothache. Hopefully that'll subside soon and we won't need to trek him off to the vet. We're giving him colloidal silver and warm compresses. It looks like we're making headway.

If Granite Construction has fireworks at the quarry, we will see them from our living room.

The neighbors have a LOUD party going right now. If we need to head back to the hospital we won't have to listen to them until later.

Other than that, it's a quiet day. ;D

Kid Terico

Marshal, I looked for a long time to find that color. Its desert ironwood. KT

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks, KT. I have a piece of ironwood around somewhere but it's a whole lot darker than that. It's almost coffee brown. I guess it must vary quite a bit.

Johnny McCrae

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Holiday weekend.

I had a great 4th of July. We had a family re-union. One son came from Florida and the other from Milwaukee. My daughter came in from Minnesota. This was the first time all of my grandchildren were together at one time.

I asked my eleven year old grandson if he had any girl friends. He said "Yes but they don't know it yet". I asked "Why don't they know it yet? He said "Because they are Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders". Well I always told em' to set their sights high.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

JD Alan

I need to get to the bunkhouse more often!

Heck of a knife KT. Dave does an outstanding job.

Ned, thanks for posting that military tribute. I was surprised, but glad to see it.

Johnny, what a blessing to have all your grandkids together. It sounds and looks like you had a great time

Marshall, sorry to hear about your father in law. Considering your age (and mine) he must be up there in years. You have an interesting take on a "Quiet Day"  ;D
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Kid Terico

Johnny you are a lucky man with a family like that but you deserve it. KT :)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Johnny, you have one handsome family pard, great picture, you can see the Grand kids are happy to be with each other, these will be special memories for all of you, Thank for sharing Pal.

tEN :D

Will, it was good to hear your Father in law is doing much better, he sounds like a pretty tough pard

tEN  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Nice family picture! :) Here's mine,we had us two racks of farcrackers and a pond full of boofrogs,man them thangs pop like the dickens when they hit about twunty foot, greens and red everwhare==========>ribbit******POW!********

Pure bloodline

Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com