BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

My camera says it's not worthy enough to look upon such bueaty~~~I just threatened to overcharge it,we struck a deal,pictures soon..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dave Cole

Thanks Pard, glad you like it, it was fun to build.Dave :)

GunClick Rick

Godbless this mans hands! :)

Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Beautiful knife Rick. Its a keeper. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

Come on lurkers,you ain't got nuthin to say about one of the most bueatiful pieces of knife making in modern times??Who ya hidin from..May have to cut the lurkers out with my new blade,sissy boys,and i know who you are..Ya see i have a back door to this place..Bwaaa haaa haaa~~~Might as well post 81 of YOU out there lurkin..If i was Dave Cole i wouldn't even speak to ya again,but i speak for myslef not Dave the Knighted,yep ~Sir David Cole~

Bunch a ole scudders!

Angel_Eyes

GCR, it's all your own fault for not posting this in the correct place, the knife section,,,HAH!! ya boo sucks to you!! :P

Meanwhile, back at the ranch,,,that is a very nice piece of craftsmanship and I am jealous to death that you got your sticky little paws on it!! :'(

Shame on you for bending the handle like that, looks like it's gonna have to be confiscated for it's own good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now,,be a good boy and hand it over!!

AE ;D ;D
Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!

GunClick Rick

TOUCHEI MONSUIR ANGEL EYES--}--------> ;D MINE KNIFE SHALL BE HONORED TO DO THY BIDDING~~
Bunch a ole scudders!

amin ledbetter

Quote from: GunClick Rick on June 25, 2010, 12:07:50 PM
TOUCHEI MONSUIR ANGEL EYES--}--------> ;D MINE KNIFE SHALL BE HONORED TO DO THY BIDDING~~

Are you aloud to use a knife to bid on stuff on Ebay!???? Won't that ruin your keyboard!????  ??? ???  ;D ;D

That is a beauty Rick! You lucky devil you!  David does such beautiful work.

GunClick Rick

Man Amin you wouldn't believe how that knife looks in person.I swear when i hold it it feels like it gets warm :-\Ain't no picture gonna do it justice. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice knife Rick, I sure would like to see some leather on it, do you have a sheath for it ?
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

John M Cohea

Beautiful addition to your collection Rick! Congrats and enjoy!!
Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

GunClick Rick

Just a rough out so far...

Bunch a ole scudders!

amin ledbetter

Lookin good there Kemo Sabe!  8)

Forty Rod

Christmas is coming, Rick.  If you haven't bought me anything yet....!
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

May have to try another crown shape,i don't like the side view on this one.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Struck dumb by the beauty!! ::) :o ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

GunClick Rick

Thanks Bob the knife ain't bad either :D :-*
Bunch a ole scudders!

WaddWatsonEllis

Rick,

It is a lovely blade ... but since I have a penchant for all things damascus, I thought I might be seen as just ab it biased .... LOL

a really, really nice knife ....
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

I think i like this better to go with that leather mask you made Amin..

Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

Ya Boo Sucks? Ya Boo Sucks? Boy Rick, you're in trouble if Angel Eyes has to drag out the "Ya Boo Suciks" :-X

Dave, you are the master without a doubt!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com