Previous topic - Next topic

WaddWatsonEllis

For KT,

Your situation would make a nice credit card commericial:

Cost of a new car for a returning daughter;

Cost of sending Mom with daughter to help with driving:

Cost of getting both son and daughter home and away from a war zone;

PRICELESS!

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

KidTerico

WWE thank you but there grandchildren. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

WaddWatsonEllis

son, daughter,grandson, grand daughter,

They are all yours and you love 'em to pieces!

May the Big Guy keep them safe in His arms!
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

NCOWS #3403

will ghormley

Thanks for the invite JD.

Oregon is a fur piece, even for a wanderer like me.  But, if I find myself homeless and driftin' with the wind, it might blow me up Oregon way.  But, you might want to give it a second thought on lettin' me address your congregation.  I've got a load to say about how the Body of Christ isn't doin' its job and how poorly we represent the One who gave everything.  I wrote "Retarding the Church" a year or more ago, and I was just gettin' warmed up!

http://www.willghormley-maker.com/RetardingTheChurch.html

The thing about what Jesus taught that was so revolutionary was His message of selfless service to God and your fellow man.  To punctuate His point, He went into the Temple and drove out all the folks who had decided to make money off sellin' God to the people.  At that point, the religious industry decided Jesus had to go.  He threatened their very lively hood and authority.  I followed up "Retarding the Church" with "The Early and Latter Rains, Restoring the Biblical Body of Christ".  This goes into more detail about how far the modern church has drifted from God's intention.

http://www.willghormley-maker.com/TheEarlyandLatterRains.html

I followed that with "The Election of Servants", outlining how those who serve the congregation are to be chosen from out of, and by the congregation.  This one really rials up folks by threatening their very job security.  I haven't posted that one because I'm still in the process of re-writing it.  But, that hasn't stopped me from compiling Scriptures on "Judgment", for a new study.  And, as we both know from Scripture, judgment begins in the House of God.  The Body of Christ is in for some serious hurt for the way we have portrayed our Lord and Creator of Heaven and Earth.  However, the trials we will endure with purify the Bride so we will be spotless when presented to the Groom.

Now, though I've never met you JD, I can honestly say I love and respect you.  I believe I can tell your heart from the things you write, even in this forum.  You would probably agree that the two biggest excuses given by folks for not attending church or seeking after God, come about because of the living witness of those who call themselves "Christians", (by the way, I could stand in a barn and call myself a horse, and that wouldn't make me a horse).  People say, "Oh, you guys are just a bunch of hypocrites, you think you are better than me, but I see how you act.  You're no different."  And they also say, "Go to church?  I'm not goin' to church, those folks are just after my money!"  If we truly listen to, and conformed ourselves to, Jesus and the Apostle's teachings of selfless service, we would remove the two main objections from the excuses of those who reject God.  Then they might just have to face the reality they really don't want to serve God, but rather enjoy being their own god.  If they look at it in that light, they may have some second thoughts about why they live the lives they live.  That might lead to repentance and salvation, resulting in eternal life.

I'm in a battle to restore the Body of Christ to her rightful position of holiness and servitude.  As an old infantry soldier, I love the assault.  I've got little patience for soldiers who lag or stall when assaulting an objective.  If I offend, cut me some slack and blame it on the Army.  And, just realize the zeal of the Lord consumes me.

I love ya' man!
Will

[note from moderator: This was moved over here from "New Projects". It's a reply to JD's invitation for Will to visit and speak. -MW]
"When Liberty is illegal, only the outlaws will be free."  Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths.  Compensate for your weaknesses."
Will Ghormley

KidTerico

WWE you are so right. Thank you.KT

GunClick Rick

All you guys are an inspiration for sure,especially when i talk to KT,he make you want to go out and do somethin, anything,and put you best efforts toward what ever it is.I have a few family issues goin on and i think i got all the stuff thats brokin down lately replaced.I really want to concentrate on a  project in the near future.WC,KT,John Cohea,Dave Cole,Will,how the hell can ya not be inspired!! I would love to live close to all of yas.Hopefully my duagther will get emotionally better soon so i can concentrate on somethin.Right now her mom and i are worried sick over her.I get up in the morning thinking about her and go to bed prayin for her.You all keep me goin and thinkin of other things for awhile..Thank you for that. :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Hang in there Clicker. Things will get better. KT

WaddWatsonEllis

I think I know whatcha mean ... we just want to hug them and take away all the pain ... and when we can't we feel it is all our fault .... but hang in there ... the Big Guy will see you both through!

NCOWS #3403

JD Alan

Will, I tell'm the same thing. I've read most of your writing on your website, so I know where you are coming from. Besides, it's good to be stirred up once in a while! I was part of the congregation for two years before they ask me to started pastoring, and that was in 1990. I'm still there.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

will ghormley

That does my ol' heart good JD.  I really don't like bein' cross-ways of folk, but the truth needs to be said.  I'm happy to be on your side!

Will

Will Ghormley

JD Alan

Luke 17:10 says it all Will

KT, I pray your grandkids will be safe, and God bless them for serving our country.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

KidTerico

will ghormley

I like that Luke 17:10 JD.  It kind'a puts everything in perspective.  I'll bet most televangelists don't even know God put that in the Good Book!

Will

Will Ghormley

GunClick Rick

Sent you an email regarding this.This is the hat i found at Whites antiques,big Resistol 3xxxbeaver tall crown for that Tom Mix look im going for.I will have to shape it,but at 20 bucks what the heck went to another place and they wanted 135.00 already shaped.Right next to it under a pile of belts and leather stuff i pulled out this little 22 rig.holds 25-22s got the dots,buffalo conchos and on the holster a full buffalo concho.Now for some pics.Now remember the hat has to be shaped and the rig cleaned and oiled,should look great on the after pics..

[imghttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/gunclickrick/DarkRangerhat007.jpg]http://[/img]

Bunch a ole scudders!

amin ledbetter

THE DARK RANGER IS COMING!!!!!!!!   ;D

Good find Rick! The holster and belt are way cool!  I want to see the hat when you get it formed. Is that hard to do? ( Shape the hat! )

GunClick Rick

This one will be..I'm still trying to get over what ales me :-X :( felt better yesterday and hit me hard today,Some kind of belly bug ???

Gettin that crown to shape right will be a challenge,and that brim is the widest i ever worked with,i want to put a wide pencil roll on it.

see Tom Mix at the top left..Buck Jones bottom picture

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Hold on a minute~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~squish,squish,squish,touch,touch,squish,yep i feel like crap! :-[
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

If you have never held one of his knives or layed eyes upon one  i feel sorry for those that don't even know his work.....Man if i needed a weapon,Dave would be the guy i would go to.And stunning to boot!Or just a display piece,he is like the guys that made samori swords,there were only a few craftsmen that had the honor to make the warriors blade.I bet Dave would have been one way back when

Off to bed with my new ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Curley Cole

Ricky

Here I am in my black hat. It was a plain ranch hat I got at Walmart, and ended up reshapin it to sort of a montana peak. (can't see it real good and I don't have many pix of it yet..)
anyways nice hat ya got.

cc
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

KidTerico

Hi GCR ,why dont you show us a picture of the knife you got? KT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com