BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Boothill Bob

Click click..... I will bring my guns and row over the great water and hunt them down >:( >:(
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

amin ledbetter

Click! Click! I'll wait for ya Bob! We'll head west together!  >:(

GunClick Rick

I got family lawdogs down yonder,i'll get them on it,keepin thier ears and eyes open.. >:( My old guitar sounds like Willies too so i know what he is talkin about,man that just grind my gears he lost the guitar!!! By god we will get it back too! If i had a whole lot of money there would be a price on thier heads!

;D You Can run~But ya die tired ;D >:(
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

Chances are good the stolen stuff of Al's will show up, 'cause theifs are normally really stupid. Still, it's a sad tale for such a fine man and gifted artist. 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Is he alright?

Inquiring minds want to know.

If anyone has contact with him, give him my regards.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Forty, I talked to Ace, yesterday, he's on new meds. that he says are helping him a little, and hopes things will get better after being on them for a while, but he's not up to doing much of anything right now, and hopes that every one will understand.

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Forty Rod

Tell him to quit scaring the natives.  We miss him around here and I'm praying for him.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

Ain't seen him lately..How about Ned Buckshot too,where you at fellers???
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

I'm here Rick, just lurkin' in the shadows.

Not much to say, just livin' one day at a time.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

KidTerico

My granddaughter came home on leave from Japan Sunday before last after being gone for 2 1/2 years.It was a great reunion. Monday we went and bought her a new car to take back to base since she is now state side.She was suppose to be home for 30 days but her orders got mixed up and had to be Camp Pendelton Cal. on Monday night. Sort of spoiled all of our plans. Her and my wife left on thursday . She didnt want to drive 2200 miles alone. Every thing went ok. Wife got home last night. Being home 4 days is much to short after 2 1/2 years being gone. She has 5 years to go to finish enlistment then reup.One proud grandparents. SHE IS A MARINE. Terry  KT :) Our grandson is now home also after serving in IROQ.
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That's great Terry, I'm happy everything went well, sorry she couldn't be with you longer, and your Grandson is home too, what a great way to celebrate Fathers Day.
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ned Buckshot

That's great news Kid! I bet you're happy and relieved.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

She is not too far from me,i'd go hold her hostich "cept she would whip the snot outta me ;D

SAAAAALUTE!!!!!
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Rick just got a call from your wife, shes not comming back. SO THERE.   ;D ;D ;D ;D KT

Forty Rod

KidTerico

Forty , will do.I will down load your post and send it to her. KT

GunClick Rick

I know, i made the return ticket for  MinniSOTA :D ;D :-*
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com