BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missouri Half Breed

Hey M Slick how ya a doing an;t heard from ya latley best wishis from the camp of the Bull. by the way since i was a young boy my nick name was eather Bull or you Half breeded littlt #%$^%$# so for the sake of a clean sight i chose half breed
MHB
your a daisy if you do

JD Alan

It's a good thing you chose MHB, because I don't think I could pronounce #%$^%$#  ::)
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

I was on a local TV show the other day. No leather or cowboy stuff but it was fun anyway. We plugged a dowser's conference coming up. I didn't even look too goofy in somewhat normal clothes. ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Slowhand Bob

Now Marshall, who gave you that opinion?  I recently made a video as part of a class room assignment and the wife bragged on how well I had done.  Sadly when we showed it in class the good people were rolling around on the floor laughing, well before I was finished.  I will no longer accept opinions from the wife on my future performances!!!!!  Mothers are also not a good source for critical judgment calls.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can relate to that. :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

GunClick Rick

We gonna take the reins and lead this country back to freedom and put em back where they belong

Stay tuned for  THE LONE RANGER PARTY!!!!!!! All members required to wear the mask at rallies, conventions,protests and voting booths!Our motto "One man,One friend,will put this $&%$ to an end!"
Bunch a ole scudders!

Arizona Cattleman

This is a pretty good video on CAS shootin.    It's about 30 min long.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

GunClick Rick

Is them casins or is that feller just glad to see us? ;D ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

amin ledbetter

Well Rick I took your advice! I wore the mask into Kroger to buy some Coors light and I got arrested! They didn't see the humor in it!  ;D

GunClick Rick

I'm gonna wear mine to a city council meeting,what cell you in? :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

amin ledbetter

Quote from: GunClick Rick on June 02, 2010, 07:44:39 PM
I'm gonna wear mine to a city council meeting,what cell you in? :D

I'm up in the big house! Cell #2. Yeah the judge said it wouldn't have so bad if I was wearin more than just the mask when I entered the store. I swear I didn't see that no shirt no shoes no service sign!  ;D I'll be waitin on ya Rick!

GunClick Rick

Check out the little chubby guy dancin

Bunch a ole scudders!

Arizona Cattleman

;D ;D ;D Just got this awesome knife and sheath from Dave Cole.  Wow!!!

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

KidTerico

AC thats one nice knife and sheath. Dave sure made u one heck of a fancy damascus knife. It should last forever. I really like that damascus. Great buy for a GREAT man. KT ;)
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Dave Cole

Thanks AC and KT.Happy you like it Lew.Dave ;D

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice AC, and really nice work Dave, as always :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

WHEW! Look at that fit and finish :o That's hard enough,but with the turquoise and the curvature :-*Vamisio,bamisio,lamisi,oh heck dang nice!!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Very fine work, Dave. Thanks for sharing the pics, AC. That's mighty nice.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com