BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Handsome booger ain't he,better call Hollywood..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Wiley Desperado

Fine looking young man and I like the uniform well done.
Wiley

JD Alan

He looks real sharp Johnny, you can be rightly proud of him. 'Course bein your grandson, you're proud of him no matter what! That's just another grandpa talkin ;D
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

When Johnny's grandson comes marchin home hooorah,hooorah~~~~ ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Johnny, thanks for the pics of your grandson in his outfit. He looks great. What a cool thing you did to make his sword rig. Those are the things that make family memories.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Arizona Cattleman

Just recieved my copy of "Guns of the Old West" and there is a good article on the comparison of Colts and Springfields WIld Bunch 1911 type hand guns. FYI

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

MontanaSlick

We have a new CAS club and a nice 200 yrd + fer those big guns..we have a cannon too.
I was going full speed ahead till the front sight broke off on my GWII My Frin Johnny Jingos got me the part and my gunsmith is cleaning it up.  When will it get done?  Someday. ::)

Thanks fer the note Wiley..oh, by the way, I'm back doing the SPD thing. Has ta get me a fresh tube of Flitz ta keep me new badge polished up.

MS
Da Law 8)

Wiley Desperado

Well now look who showed back up.  Montana, I know you're suppose to concentrate on the front sight but don't stare the thing plum off the gun!
Wiley ;D

Dave Cole

To all those that might be interested, my friend and fellow maker John Cohea was written up in the new issue of Blade magazine,in the Knifemaker's Showcase.Congrats pard.Dave ;D

GunClick Rick

OHHH now he's your friend~~~ :D

I'll go get me a copy,thanks for the info Mr. Cole :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Great News!

And well deseved John!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Marshal Will Wingam

That's really cool, John. Congrats. Now we can look for the issue.

John M Cohea

Thanks guys, and thanks for the post Dave!This is the August issue of Blade, on newsstands now!
Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

KidTerico

Good job John, you earned and deserved it. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

amin ledbetter

A fiery horse with the speed of light
a cloud of dust and a hearty HI YO SILVER!!!

I needed a break from holsters and gun belts, so I made this Lone Ranger mask last night out of some scrap 7/8 oz leather I had. I needed to try out some new beeswax/orange oil finish I bought also. Seemed to work pretty good. Gave the black a nice semi-gloss sheen I think! I may just make a replica of the 1981 Movie Legend of the Lone Ranger Movie Rig to go with this!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Good job amin, that couldn't have been easy to make, did you use a manikin to form it, I remember the ones we had as kids, depending on how wide a persons face was, the mask didn't always line up with every ones eyes just right, making your own, I'm sure you were able to line it all up perfect. great job pard, and thanks for sharing.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Amin some vey nice work. You formed it just right. Thanks for showing. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Forty Rod

What, no bling?   :D

Very nice, indeed.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

Ok How much,i need one for my Lone Ranger collection..  :) ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Way cool, Amin. That's a great job of replicating it. Nice work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com