BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

I've come to the decision lately i have no control in things beyound the fence line of my property,as long as that area is well and good,were good to go.Good luck in you endevour Cowboy316,i hope it has to do with your work,but do what ya gotta do. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Arizona Cattleman

Cowboy, good luck in whatever you and your family decide to do, prayers from this Arizona Cowboy.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

JD Alan

Tim (C 316) I have no idea what you are talking about, but Psalms 37:5 says "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass." I'm not saying it's easy to do, but the results are worth it. My prayers are with you friend, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cowboy316

well pards i guess ive kept ya wondering long enough my wife and i are in the process of trying to buy a 3 bed 2 bath house on 10 acres with a barn and heated work shop just right for my leather business   ;D and it also has a big roping arena trying to get the loan for the down payment then he rest wil come pending the sale of my house here
hope this puts some light on things LOL
Cowboy316

GunClick Rick

Thatta boy TIM,get after it!Here's a good wish that the loan will be plopped right down and you'll get a price break to boot!!!

JD,i needed that right about now,great timeing,been a fleaboipinragginamousflytickinfrigabble of a day!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyljNfQUu5A&feature=related !!!!!!!
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

I pray it works out for Tim, thanks Rick

cowboy316

hey pards
thanks for the encourage ment but i guess im no ment to have what my dreams have been and thats to have land for my horses and a nice place for my family no one will lone me even what i need for the down payment so tonight its me and a 12 pack
thanks again for the help
Cowboy316

GunClick Rick

Tell them you want to open a buissness then use it for the home and build a leather shop.I don't think anybody is getting loans right now.
Bunch a ole scudders!

WaddWatsonEllis

Actually, Rick has a very good point in his humor ....

I would talk to two people ...

First, if you have a sharp tax guy, he can write off any place like the barn and paddock that is used for leatherwork, boarding horses, etc ... and depreciate it!

Second, I think it would be a very good idea to talk with the Small Business people. Even if the private home mortgages is tight on money, if you can show a profit (i.e. leather work, boarding horses, equitation lessons, the business could own the house as part of the ranch outbuildings)...again, if you can show the possibility of making a profit in three years, you can actually loose money for the first two years .... but again, talk seriously with those two people/groups ...

You could even occaisionally rent out a bedroom or two for horse boarders a la Bed-and-Breakfasts ... with all the depreciaion in that ....

And again, best wishes!

P.S. You would still be doing the same thing, just a little bit differently...
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

About ten years ago we had a few dairys around here,the they got supplemented for cattle facilities,boy you should see the castled we have out in the country side now!!!They got million to retrofit,the cattle got nice places and so did the owners,they just split the money with the cows..THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY,try everything just don't get your self in a bind.I always wanted to buy my wife a new house 8 years ago i did,worse mistake i ever made right now,i have to protect myself from the druggies and fight off the local government and it has cost me about 17 grand just since Jan 2010...My savings might as well be gone!

Or you can just stop making your morgage payment for a few months and use that for the down payment on the other,do it again the next few months, use that for the buissness and live in the house for free. ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Prayers up, pard.

I have a client who races cars. He mentioned a great analogy for bringing things into your life. He said that when he's out on the track and heading for the wall, if he focuses on the track where he wants to be, the car goes there. If he puts his attention on the wall, he goes into it. This is true in all areas of life. Even if it looks like it won't happen, as long as your focus is correct, it will when the time is right.

Keep your attention on what you want.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Wiley Desperado

Keep on keeping on

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face in marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt

JD Alan

Marshall Will, being a rider of motorcycles yourself, (As lots of Pard on this forum are) I'm sure you recognize that race car analogy as "Target Fixation": Where you look is where the bike goes. If you're looking at the side of the road, that's where you're headed.

Tim, it's not unusual for people not to receive loans for a down payment, at least in the conventional manner. You will likely have to look for unconventional loan opportunities. Not to preach, but when you're depressed, it's better to stay away from more depressants; it tends to compound the depression. I'm just concerned about you.

I'm praying for you friend, JD     

GunClick Rick

Don't ever take advice from GCR when he is in a bad mood either ;) ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Quote from: GunClick Rick on May 07, 2010, 01:21:57 PM
Don't ever take advice from GCR when he is in a bad mood either ;) ;)

Is he every NOT in a bad mood?

;)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

KidTerico

Forty Rod I didnt understand quite what Bad Mood meant. I looked it up in the dictionary and found GCR,S picture there.  :) :D ;D KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

I'll never forget the night i cleared out Crazy Delberts,the local saloon with one 8 ball.. ;D ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Who the hell are you callin' an 8 ball?   >:(

Oh....sorry.  I thought you was pickin' on me again.   ::)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Dr. Bob

Hey 4T,

Ya got ya a pair of them noids there??  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Arizona Cattleman

This is something I made for my son a few years back, as he is a huge Broncos fan.  It was fun to make and the look on his face was priceless....

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com