BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KidTerico

2 more
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice KT, GB, is a real talent ::)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

Thanks for sharing those pictures WC, those are a lot of fun. I don't know if you call it spinning or twirling the rope, but it looks like a lot of fun!

GB, you are a true artist. KT, you are generous man and have a keen eye towards quality
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

That's the first solid black one with scrimshaw i ever saw..Very awsome KT

GB you got a heck of a talent there,very nice native american symbols~~I was gonna a send a box of horns but KT said ~~~BLEEEP! :-X :D~~~
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

What KT said was send a box of money instead and all of a sudden Rick got hard of hearing very quick. KT ;) :D ;D ;D :P

Dr. Bob

Eh??  Whadidya say??  :o  ::)  ;D ;D  ;)
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Gun Butcher

Hey pards I want to thank you for your comments they are much appreciated.

As far as money goes, well like they said in the movie "Good old Boys"  " I ain't seen any in so long a dollar bill would look as big as a saddle blanket" ;) ;D
But as long as you guys put up with me I feel pretty rich with good friends.

WC, it looks like everybody had a good time. Great lookin bunch.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

How would ya like to do some native american scratchin on these horns,oooooweeeee that would look cool! :)

Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Rick I,ll send u a screwdriver. KT ;D ;D

GunClick Rick

Make it 3 fingers on the rocks :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Wiley Desperado

Well I spent a couple of days shooting at Comancheria Days the 2010 Texas State Championship.  Located at the beautiful working cattle ranch range of the Texican Rangers.  Nope,  I didn't even come close to any kind of win, place or show but what a BLAST!!! :) ;) :D ;D
Wiley

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That sounds like fun Wiley, I bet you really enjoyed yourself
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Wiley sounds like a good way to spend some time. Keep it up. KT

cowboy316

howdy pards
prayers needed in my endevore to make a better life for me and my family its a tuff decision and will more than likely upset people but if my famile and i are happy its worth it and im hoping people will support my decision
thank you
Cowboy316

Dr. Bob

C316,

You and your family will be in my prayers.  Go for it!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Johnny McCrae

Howdy GB,
Those are some excellent items of yours that KT posted. As JD said, "You are a true artist". Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Howdy Cowboy 316,
My very best wishes on your venture. I had to make on of those decision's a long time ago. You will be in my prayers.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

KidTerico

Cowboy do what u have to do. Prayers with you. KT

WaddWatsonEllis

Just let the Big Guy make the decision and it will some how work out ...

my prayers are with you and your family ...

Vaya Con Dios ....
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Good luck 316, you're a young man, with the whole lot living left to do, I hope you find what you're looking for.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com