BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

MHB, Ned makes some mighty fine leather. I am a receipent of some of his work; it's first rate!

Outrider, it was just one of "those days" I'd been up since 4am, so I crashed about 6pm for a one hour nap, which woke me up big time for several hours. 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

I'll go with JD on that! :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Missouri Half Breed

Ned i cant thank you enough for the kindness of your offer if it dont sell soon im going to try to get my finices togher and take you up on it, missouri Marshall is hear on vacation and brought me my 1894 c in 357 with a 24 in barl, and my baikal coach gun and i had to lay out for that i had orderded it last year when he was hear so im not in much position for it right now but it means a lot to me you would do what ya offerd yr a real pard ifen ya still got it when i gwt strat im geting it for him ,took thirty some yrs for us to hook up his mom told him i was kia in 71 , now we shoot togher at least 2 to 3 times a week hes turned out to be my best frend, so once again thanks ,
happy trails
MHB
( iffen ya ever need back up i got it)
your a daisy if you do

Missouri Half Breed

Any body going to land run???, my brother Missiouri marlshee will be ther hes a good pard
your a daisy if you do

Missouri Half Breed

Im just worndering how many of my psrds hear ar profsneals that have there own storei know its got to be a bunch caus you all put out sutch good work ive only been doing this for 9 months and im 56 yr old and this is what i want to do full time
when i retire in 6 yrs most of you have seen my work frends tell frends thr turth dos ya think i got aa chance of maken it
your a daisy if you do

Ned Buckshot

MHB sendin' you a E mail concerning the Pale Rider rig.

Land Run is an awsome shoot, lots and lots of great Cowfolk!

It was always my most successful event when I was on the Vendor trail way back when!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Missouri Half Breed

Ya i wish i was going but not this yr i still ant shot my first offical match yet thry ant no clubs around close and i work every weekend srpt this one im on vacition but ant going nowher
your a daisy if you do

Ace Lungger

Howdy Pards,
I am sorry that I havn't been on the forum for awhile. Still can't get the back in check and with that said it also causes other problems. I am glad to see that everyone has been doing some nice leather work.
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Ace, hopefully the warmer weather is coming soon, and you will feel better, It's good to have you back with us pard.

tEN :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Forty Rod

Glad you're back, Ace.  I thought you'd been drafted or jailed or somethin'.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

cowboywc

I get up at 8:30am and go to bed at 3:30am.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

KidTerico

Ace good to see u posting. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

goodtime annie

Speaking of night people, I get up at 6:45 am and go to bed some time between 2 - 3:45 am. Have always been this way. Don't understand people who can sleep a lot.
Goodtime Annie

Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!

http://www.facebook.com/AnnNewkold.LeatherEmporium

Marshal Will Wingam

Hey, howdy, Ace. Glad to see you with us. Take care and we'll see you when you're available. :D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dalton Masterson

I do some of my best work late at night, when I should be sleeping. Heck, maybe I am sleep working, and gnomes are making it look right!?!

I have to be to work at 7am, so am usually up about 6ish. Then I am up until midnite-2, depending on the project. I usually dont work on any leather until after 10 now that Wesley is around.

Hey MHB, I am not going to LandRun, but a belt and holsters I made are....

DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Johnny McCrae

Well I'm back in the saddle again. Our Harley dealer has called me back again on a part-time basis for the busy season. This year I have a new assignment. My job is to show customers how to operate their new motorcycles. I have a lot of fun doing this. The excitement of a customer picking up their first Harley is really something to see. Of course the dealer has now restricted me to only driving certain motorcycles

My wife is really happy as she got a good deal this year. She only has to pay the dealer $75.00 a day for me to work there
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

That'll be about enough of that right there!! :(

I went to the Harley dream store yesterday to check out a trike. 28,000.000 :o :o :o 2009 and was still a bit wide for my bad leg,and i have short legs to boot.May have to go to a different make as i guess Harley doesn't make many trikes...?You ever road a harley trike John?Was a strieght axle too..It was like slingin my leg over an ox.. :(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Hi Rick,
Harley does make two trikes for 2010. A Street Glide trike at $26,999. and an Ultra trike at 29,999. A dealer should be able to fit you with a narrower seat. I've sent you a PM.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Forty Rod

I got a new pickup and ten+ grand of gasoline for that price.   :o
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Dr. Bob

But 4T, it doesn't say Harley Davidson on it!  ::)  :o  ;)
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com