BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forty Rod

Short change of subject: has anyone heard from Ace Lunger recently?
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

KidTerico

Forty I talked to him a couple days ago and hes doing a lot better he said now that it warm out.KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

Ole KT keeps purty good tabs on us :D I was wonderin how i was feelin the other day and he said i was just fine a little sore but fine ;D :D ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Rick my GOOD friend , your beyond repair. ;D ;D ;D  KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Dr. Bob

KT,

That's OK 'cause we like Rick just like he is!!  ;D :o ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

GunClick Rick

:P ::) :-* :o 8)               huh ??? ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboy316

well then i must be fine then to cuz im still kickin just a little leather poor right now but its ok finishing up a remodel job this week i hope so ill at least get bills caught up  LOL
Cowboy316

Gun Butcher

Hey, I just found out I'm gonna be a granpa again. My youngest son and his wife are expecting twins. She is a high risk so any prayers youall could offer for a healthy mom and babies would be greatly appreciated.  Looks like they will be due sometime around Christmas so I'm really hoping it gets here soon.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

Hey Ned, what do you get for one of these slides? I might just buy one to give to a friend, 'cause I like yours better than anything I've done.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Forty Rod

Quote from: kidterico on April 12, 2010, 09:21:43 PM
Forty I talked to him a couple days ago and hes doing a lot better he said now that it warm out.KT

Thanks, Kid. You're a good friend.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ned Buckshot

I just sent you an e mail JD.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

WaddWatsonEllis

Crazy is just a state of mind ....

I think we are alll talking about the same thing ... and it reminds me of a man I know who changed my whole way of thinking....

I think I have mentioned that I volunteer in  a homelss meal kichen a few days a week ...

I try to say, 'Hey, how ya doin'?' to everybody who goes by ....

One regular, who I am fond of, did not give me the knee-jerk, 'Just fine , thanks!'

Instead, he thought for a few seconds and replied, "Well, I'm on the right side of the grass."

I thanked him for coming, and put the thought  ... but it kept coming back.

You know, that is all we are promised, to be 'on the right side of the grass'.

Everything else is gravy ...every breath, every smile, every little joy.

So I will get off my soapbox now ... and this is written for me as much as any one else ... I'm still chewing on this bone ...
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Ned Buckshot

I always figure if I wake up alive it's a great day no matter how crappy I feel.

It sure beats the alternative! :o ::) :-\

Ned
Ned Buckshot

WaddWatsonEllis

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

outrider

As Will Ghormley would say.......and I quote..."glad to be on this side of the dirt"
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

JD Alan

AC, I will sure pray for your daughter

The other side of the grass is where we're all headed someday. It does pay to be prepared. Ok, out from behind the pulpit JD!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

outrider

JD,

I see that your last post was at 1:16 AM...man what are you doing up at that time of night????  Even my dog is not awake at that time ::) :D ;D
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Dr. Bob

Outrider,

Some of us are night people.  My day usually runs from Noon to 2:30 - 3:00 am.   :o :D  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Missouri Half Breed

NED will that pale rider rig fit the 58 layman i got for my son i am making one but i think yours is much better and i havern been able to mak the spare cylinder holders like you youers are the best for function that ive seen hes got the 5 1/2 brl but thats ok this is a specal present for my 37 yr old son we just got to meet and be frends about a yr ago , i know i can make one but im not even close to being as good as you
regards MHB
your a daisy if you do

Ned Buckshot

Yes It will fit. It may need to be wet molded again as it's been sittin in a box for awhile.

If you want it I can make You a better price than that.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com