BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

Rick, where in the world do you come up with this stuff? (Youtube)
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Heck i don't need to go far JD,check out my family reunion this weekend :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsnZxfkkoKQ&feature=related
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

MHB,

You might get the answer by posting your question on the SCORRS board down in the Special Interest Group/Societies section.  It's for Remington shooters.  I'm not one, but there are a bunch there!! ::) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

HB, go to a CAS match and see if anyone is shooting a Pietta or Uberti. See if one of their cylinders will fit into your frame.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Johnny McCrae

QuoteI just got back from the county courthouse~~Legally changed my name to Johnny McCrae  

Dems bueatifuuul

Hey Rick,
Do I call you Dad or Son?
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ned Buckshot

Probably Son Johnny.

Seein' as how that's his given last name!

Ned

Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Johnny McCrae

Thanks Ned.

Son sounds pretty good especially with Father's day just around the corner.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

Son of Anarchy

Onarable reeekieson

Or ask me if i am Roland Son son which i will say no i'm Rick and it only one son,this is Rodney Son he doesn't have a son he is my brother but i'm older and i am number one son~~~Goes on forever ;D

Then there's my uncle Larry Son,he was a pro fighter and went by Sonny Boy Son one of the few fighters to ever have money thrown in the ring while fighting by the the crowd in attendance...Huge honor the way i understand it..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Rick, you're a KNUCKLE HEAD for sure  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tEN WOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

He may indeed be a kuncklehead, but he CAN play the harmonica, no easy feat!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

He sure can, no denying that, plus he's a pretty good ol boy ta boot, don't let that go to your head now Rick. ::)

The Harmonica has a lot of soul when played well.

tEN :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Thanks,i do ok at the folk stuff but hittin them fast riffs i'm still workin on..I'll do Cool Water pretty soon..See how that comes out. ;)

I might even try pickin and sangin next time,then i'll be on the forum AaaaLLLL ALOOOONE..If we can get Grizzly back here we could do a show.. ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dalton Masterson

Hey, GCR. Got any good websites with harmonica music on them? Good classic westerny old timey vintagey type stuff?
But not to listen too, to read and play?
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Rick,

That is some cool stuff you have posted there.

You do play a pretty mean Harmonica yourself. The Harmonica piece you did for Veteran's on Easter was awesome.

KidTerico

HI Rick Sorry I just got around to reading your post. Thats some nice playing your showing us and nice posts of others playing . I see you quit your MEDS. again. ;D ;D ;D What I really like is when Rick plays his flute. Very nice.. Keep it up, I like. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

goodtime annie

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=ralphsbackporch Monday, Wenesday and Friday's at 5pm central they do a live show of ole time music plus there is a lot of past shows you can down load and listen to.
Goodtime Annie

Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!

http://www.facebook.com/AnnNewkold.LeatherEmporium

JD Alan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfLhnkme2mE&feature=related

Buddy Greene. This guy is incredible! He's also a great singer & guitar player. He and his group are on quite a few of the Gaither DVDs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com