BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

When I lived out in Norco I use to fish out at Lake Perris with a buddy who lived in Hemit, and that's what we caught most of the time.

It's a different story in Oregon; lots of my friends up here fish for salmon or sturgeon, and they usually come home with something. If a guy likes to fish, this isn't a bad place to live. 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cowboywc

Howdy JD
Up until my folks moved to Iowa I used to fish with my Dad all year long around here and in the Bishop area. We very seldom got skunked.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: GunClick Rick on March 17, 2010, 12:46:23 PM
Just call Daniel Steam Injun :D :D

I've certainly got the profile for it -- big and round.  ;)

MontanaSlick

Daniel, us Injuns are just built that way, where do they get the word Tum-Tum from? ;D

GunClick Rick

That's indian for GPS (Tom Tom) :D :D :D

They always know where thay are. ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

MontanaSlick

Dunt have Tom-tom, gps dunt werk either     Tum-Tum okay tho, it wernt late fer dinner. ;D

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

MontanaSlick

:o   We do? What we grubin'? ::)

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Big ole plate full of pulled pork & pork loin with BBQ sauce, mixed vegies, BBQ baked beans & garlic bread.  Enough to bring home a box with 2 more dinners of pork products left! :o  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  Plus I got to eat dinner with Texas Lawdog and a whole bunch of other NCOWS pards!  Man-O-Man what fun!!  ;D  :D  ;D  :D  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Johnny McCrae

Howdy to Everyone,

My bride and I are on a ski vacation in the mountains of Colorado. At his farewell appearance at Yankee Stadium Lou Gehrig said "Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth". Well that sure applies to me especially this week. It is a gift from above for this old timer to be able ski this magnificent country.

One of the pictures is of Loveland Pass. Before the Eisenhower Tunnel on I-70 existed you had to take this road to get to the major ski area's in Colorado. It would be a great ride on a motorcycle.

Lots of beautiful Leather Work is being posted. Many thanks to everyone for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

cowboy316

Hey Johnny
you are to far from  me right now if your outside of Loveland Co im in Laramie Wyoming bout an hour and a half away to bad ya cant sing threw here for coffee LOL
Cowboy316

MontanaSlick

Dr. Bob,did you know that Texas Lawdog is my Brother?

Pulled pork? My Wife Sassy Cindy has a reseeppee fer a fine down home pulled pork wid all the fixins.

Makes her own BBQ sauce.

Rick, I aint had an Indian Taco since I left the Res. at Pine Ridge.
There again, my Wifes cooking. :-*

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Cowboy,

Thanks for your kind offer. Can't make this time but maybe on next August's Sturgis Trip. I plan on going to Glacier
Park again on my Sturgis trip.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

KidTerico

Johnny be sure and take care of yourself and your Bride. Cant wait to see u on one of your trips to see your daughter. I have your pouch ready for you.  Have fun and be safe.. Terry
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Arizona Cattleman

Johnny, boy do those pic bring back memories.  I was born and raised in Denver area and skiing was my passion from high school to about the mid 70's.  Skied A Basin, Loveland, Winter Park, Vail, Aspin, Breckenridge, Steamboat Springs and the list goes on.  IMO the best skiing in the nation, at least it did way back when.   I envy you and you Bride.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Dr. Bob on March 19, 2010, 12:08:18 AM
Big ole plate full of pulled pork & pork loin with BBQ sauce, mixed vegies, BBQ baked beans & garlic bread.

Dr. Bob, you know I come from the central Gulf Coast. That particular blend of French, Spanish and Caribbean cooking just can't be beat.  You haven't eaten until you've had some of my jambalaya, etouffee,  or gumbo.  Combine any of 'em with some of my Southern buttermilk cornbread, and the beverage(s) of your choice, and...

Aiiii-YEEE!  Etoile!

[You'll also understand why I'm as round as I am... :-[ ]

Wiley Desperado

Johnny, never been on a pair of snow ski's so I don't know a thing about it, but you look like a pro to me ol bud.

Pards, wish all of you could be here to shoot with our club tomorrow the Tejas Caballeros.  We are having our Texas Independence Day shoot.  March and April are big celebration months here in the Lone Star State.  Texas declared it's independence from Mexico March 2, 1836, The battle of the Alamo ended March 6th 1836, and On April 21, 1836 Sam Houston and the boy kicked the You know what out of Santa Anna and his army at the battle of San Jacento. YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Wiley  ;D

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Wiley Desperado

Oh no, rained out! Back to the leather shop!
WD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com