BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, October 15, 2009, 05:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skeeter Lewis

Holy Moses, Kid, that's some wife you've got! Custom-made shotgun with night sights?

Gun Butcher

Gotta love them Mossbergs. I built one for my oldest son for christmas last year and he wouldn't take anything for it. His is just like your wifes except with the addition of a forearm grip. We had a ball killing milk jugs with it.
Heck, my wife is all of 4' 11" and she out shots me on a regular basis.
It has made for a long happy marriage :o ;) ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Gun Butcher

Quote from: Forty Rod on March 02, 2010, 12:41:41 AM
Sounds like you're pregnant.  :o

Course I don't personnally know the man ,but it sounds kinda like sympathy for him ;) ;D ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Josh Dabney

KT

SWEET riot gun !   She's gone this far with it I'd say she could use a lazer sight with a pressure switch and a custom blinged out scabbard mounted to the side of the bed  ;D

Tell the missus I'd recommend loadin her up with alternating rounds of OO buck shot and Pumpkin ball slugs.   I'd actually load the magazine so the first 2 rounds into the pipe were buck shot then a slug fer just in case the unwelcomed intruder is on PCP or a giant Grizzly Bear, LOL

Gotta lova a gal thats armed to the teeth !   Josh

Kid Terico

WaddWatsonE  No such luck . Slowhand I,ll be married 49 years this year and if the rest of you pards dont quit giving her ideas I wont be able to post any more because I will be to busy doing dishes ect.  ;D Whose side are u on? Dont answer that. >:(  Thanks for the nice comments.  ;) ;) GLC its your fault , you started this. ;D  TW I thought u were a friend, You sure blew that idea.  :'( KT

Ned Buckshot

If I were a cowboy in 1885 this is the type of knife I'd carry. Shefield blade 7", small guard, very light for it's size. I'm very happy with how it turned out being as it's going to KT.

Just couldn't resist showing it off! ::)

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Forty Rod

Quote from: Dr. Bob on March 02, 2010, 12:47:45 AM
Forty Rod,
We can always count on you to be sympathetic!  :o  ::)  ;D

I've always said if you want "sympathy" look in the dictionary between "suicide" and "syphilis".   :o  ;D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

Just for that Forty i comin to lunch and i'm gonna sit right next to you ;D But first i gonna eat 6 buzzard eggs,two tins of sardines,one can of Bush baked beans w/molasses and a large bowl of broccli,i should be there in time for desert~~~ :-X :-\ :-*
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Totally awsome knife Ned-A-Roo :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

I want one one now~~~~And one of them shotguns wouldn't be bad either ;D ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Thanks Rick, I rather like it myself!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Kid Terico

Rick old pard all I can say about u is your a real HOOT. ;D ;D ;DKT

Kid Terico

GCR I agree with you. Ned thats a great job, This is the first I get to see it. Cant wait to get it. Thanks Ned. KT

Ned Buckshot

I happy you like it Terry, you should have it in a couple of days.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

cowboywc

Howdy Ned
That is a beauty.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

White Buffalo Chip

:DHowdy Ned, great looking knife and great
pic. It really flows.

WBC
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

Gun Butcher

Ned that finish on that knife looks flawless, great job.

Arizona Cattleman

Great lookin knife net, real classy....

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Dr. Bob on February 28, 2010, 08:05:51 PM
Marshal Will,

Are ya still a hippie :o  ::)  ::)  ;)  I wore hippie belts and still do with my '70's pants! :o :D ;) ;D  Got some plaid wool ones on ringht now.  Cold here, STILL!!!!   :( :'( :P
Naw, I wouldn't be able to pull that one off any more. ;D Very cool about the vintage pants, Doc. That's really a find.

Quote from: GunClick Rick on March 01, 2010, 12:25:57 PMI bet Marshall Will even did macrome and made sand candles too.. ;D
Naw, I did do metal sculpture, though. Great fun at the time.

Ned, that's an outstanding knife. I have a solingen blade I got from Crazy Crow that I need to finish. Can't decide what kind of handle to put on it, though. Here's what it looks like.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

MontanaSlick

Glue works great EET, just dunt let it dry or it wunt stick.

Had to move the Cave to a bigger room, yer no how that works. ::)

Moove over Sassy, we hasta share. ;D

Thanks fer the comp. M.Will, took ya up on yer suggestions and it's working out very well.

Post some more leather later this week, something is wrong tho. the holster is a perfect fit fer gluing n' stitching. :o

MS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com