Home

Started by Kid Terico, October 14, 2009, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Terico

Thanks to all of you. Just got home and will have a nurse for 3 weeks. In 2 months I will get opened up again and if everything goes well it should be done. You are all the best. Keep  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  KT

Ned Buckshot

Great News Kid, keep on fightin'! ;D

Ned

Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Kid,

That is good news! Now just take it easy, relax and don't overdo anything. You will be back in the saddle in no time.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That's great news Kid, looks like you might be on the down side of this finally, is she a pretty nurse, or did you get some dude nurse ???

Hope she's pretty

Get well soon Pal

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

TW Actually I got home and got the bill for the last month and had a relaps. Nurses didnt help my appitite. I think thats how they save on food  ;)KT

Slowhand Bob

Glad to see you back Kid but you are getting some new respect from me pard.  I am now realizing that you are tougher than a piece of thet ole gator hide you been using!

GunClick Rick

Pat that nurse on the ? and tell her to pretend it was nothing.. ;D ;) Your gonna have to make her somethin ya know...Get well.. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

GCL once upon a time in the west.  ;)KT

Gun Butcher

Great to hear you are home.  Now do what the nice lady tells you and you will be up again in no time. ::)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Doc O

Wish you the best Kid.

Doc

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

Hey Terry, I'm sure glad to hear that you made it home. I think you ought to disregard GC Rick's suggestion about the nurse, 'cause you might end up in the hospital again, for a different reason :o
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Welcome home, Kid. Glad to hear you're doing fine.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

leather banger

I have to agree with JD just try to behave yourself with the nurse and you will be back up in no time.
glad to see you made it home safe now to do the hard thing and listen to the nurse.
I would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com