Latest Holster for my latest toy

Started by Doc O, October 12, 2009, 08:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc O

This is the first time I have tryed basket stamping.
The stamping is a little late for the holsters time line but I wanted to try the basket stamp.
A couple of pictures, they may not be the best. I have a heck of a time doing these pictures.

On to the next project.
Doc

Slowhand Bob

I really do not know what to tell you concerning the time period but what say we just agree to let those with lots of time to worry about such, handle the deep thinking fer us!!!  I really like it and think it turned out well.  The last time  i done some basketweaving the pattern ran all over the place and the pressure was very unevenly applied so you are miles ahead of me.

Kid Terico

doc I just woke up now in my hospital bed and your rig made it worth while.  Great color and style.Its great piece for your first basket stamp. You will have to work to beat this one Thanks a lot . Sure helps break up my stay   ;D KT

Doc O

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Doc O.

Well for the first time or the tenth time you did a dandy job, your holster has that yesteryear look to it, you can be proud of your work Pard, keep it up, we'll look forward to seeing more from you. ::) :o 8) :D

Regards

tEN wOLVES ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

Doc, if you really don't like it send it to me with the pistol. Cause I think it looks great and I would be proud to wear it.

Good job!!!
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Arizona Cattleman

Doc. great lookin holster, would be proud to ware that one.  Like the way you posed it on the saddle with the rope.  You have a talent in photography also.

Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Doc O

Thanks guys.
One of these days I'm going to tackle a rifle scaber.
No real need for one just want to make one. Maybe fully stamped  :-\.

Doc

Marshal Will Wingam

Doggone good work, Doc. Very nice with or without the basket weave. I agree, those holsters look very good.  I think the basket weave started to get popular in the late 1800's. Looking forward to more of your stuff. Thanks.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com