Not much action around these parts yet so I'll try and get it goin'

Ya'll stop by for a cup of Arbuckles! :P

Ned

Who likes this place ALOT!!!!!!
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Arizona Cattleman

;D Not much action here either(AZ),  Brew'n up a cup of joe as we speak.  Going to be a great day here, hope ya all can say the same.

Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

outrider

Mornin all,

Not much going here either.  Got some 45's reloaded and am doing a shotgun belt this A.M.  The range doesn't open until after 12:00 noon and I plan on doing some "one shot...one kill" drills today...and of course some plinking.

Ned, your right about this forum...great bunch on here....
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ned Buckshot

Well other than 24 degrees with mixed snow it's not too bad here in Minnesota! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Ned

Who hates winter so what the heck am I doing here? ???
Ned Buckshot

JD Alan

It has been pretty quiet. I'm normally getting ready for church this time of the am, but I've taken a week of vacation (my third this year, the other two for shooting) so I could attend Chan Geer's Sheridan carving class. I'll be leaving in a few minutes. I've picked up a few carving and beveling tips, along with a much better understanding of basket stamping. This Sheridan stuff requires a lot of different (expensive) tools that I don't have (tools or money). It's been nice to be able to try some different tools out, since Chan allows a "test drive" on all the tools for sale. This way I know what I want to get when I can afford a good tool here and there. For any of you wondering about a preacher skipping church for something else on Sunday, we do a service on Friday night ;D
Ya'll have a good day
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

JD Alan

Hey Outrider, could you answer a question for me? I read the following from a post of yours on cartirdge loops
"12 gauge double loop..2 7/8" on the loop and 1 7/8" on the slide"

I need to make one of these, so do I understand that it takes 2 7/8 of length for the double shells, then 1 7/8 between the next two?

If someone else can answer this, cool!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Arizona Cattleman

JD, I think he meant the 2 7/8 is the distance between stiches on the loop leather and the 1 7/8 is the distance between the stiches on the belt or slide.

Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

outrider

Cattleman...that is exactly what I meant....that is for two shotgun shells in the same loop
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ace Lungger

Howdy Pards,
Real slow here also! :( At least my weather is better than yours Ned!! I saw where that storm was headed your way, are you expecting much snow? Sure doesn't seem as if we get a fall any more!! Well I think I will get me a nother cup of Joe, just wanted to say Good Morning :)
You all have a good day!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Freedom

Morning all. Still snowing and blowing here in Montana. Have to finish a sling, couple cartridge slides and start a chest holster today.

Wife gets tomorrow off so I will be going into the mountains Bear Hunting at first light.
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

Ned Buckshot

Not much snow Ace, just enough to make it a pain in.........................! :o

I guess we're starting the drivers RE-EDUCATION time a little early this year. Ya know like how to drive when the weather is crappy.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

Good morning from Southern California, it looks like rain here, but it is real nice and very welcomed after the heat of Summer, I'm just having a cup of java my ownself, not doing much yet, I have a holster I need to finish up, so I'll be going to the shop in a couple hours, they're talking about us getting some sizable amounts of rain in the next few days, which they say will end the drought. 

All you Pards enjoy your day, and you're right, we do have a great bunch pards here.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ace Lungger

We have the BEST PARDS in the WORLD on this forum!! I talked to KT last night, he has been sick, he still hasn't got over his spout in the hospital here just a while back!! He has been running a Temp and he has realy felt bad, he called this morning to tell me that he had to go to the hospital last night, he has a infection, and they are treating it! I just thought that being Sunday morning, maybe everyone would say a little prayer for him, as you all did for me!!!
I am still great full for the support that every one on here gave me!
I hope every one can have a good day!
Later ACE
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Arizona Cattleman

Cowboy Prayer to ya KT, Get well and look forward to seein ya back here.

Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,
Hope your feeling better and back in the saddle real soon. We will say a prayer for you.

I just got back from the NCOWS Eastern Regionals in Indiana this early this morning. It was a great event and well worth the drive down from Wisconsin. Many thanks to the Great Lakes Freight & Mining co. for making this old timer feel welcome. Mother Nature was kind to us and we had good weather yesterday for the shoot. This morning in Wisconsin the temperature was in the low thirties.

Now its back to finishing some some holsters and grips, probably should start waxing my skis also.

Everyone have a great Sunday!
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Prayers up for Kid Terico, hang in there Kid, you're a fighter pard and you're going to get through this.

Best Regards Pard

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

Johnny McCrae, glad you had a good time, and welcome back Pard

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Angel_Eyes

Hi Guys, 7 in the evening over here as I pick up on this thread,,,it's been an overcast day here but almost warm for the most part.
Was introducing 2 new members to my club this morning and watching British M/cycle racing all afternoon, but back to earth now and back at the reloading bench.

Good luck and get well soon KT and any others who need prayers.

AE
Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!

Ace Lungger

Howdy Pards,
I want to thank all of you for the prayers for KT, I just got a call from him he is headed back to the Hospital, he has blood poisning and that isn't good because of his open would fround the last time he was in there!! I ask everyone on here, when you lye your head down to sleep, wether you believe in God or not, the power of this forum ( because of the fellowship that is here) has great powers!! The very best in the world, I ask that we all say a prayer for him, I know we have the power to help him get threw thiis!
I have talked to KT a lot, and believe me, he is a very humble man, who has worked his whole life to get to wear he is, and now, after retiring from a 7 day a week job, is facing a very tough road to hoe!! And he needs us, just like I have needed all of you!! TW and the you pards saved my life, and you cannot know what it means to me to have friends like that! For I can count my friends here at home on one hand, and i allways have helped everyone, but after I got hurt, you would think that I had leoperace!!! (not what I call friends)!

He needs our Prayers!!
Thanks
ACE
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ned Buckshot

I think it's time for the well wisher posee to mount up!

Ace I know he lives in St. Cloud, if you have or can get an address for him I'll get a card off right away.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com