1878 Hartford Shotguns from EMF

Started by Rowdy Fulcher, October 09, 2009, 05:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
Just wanted to let everyone know that EMF has pick up Walt Johnson formerly of TTN . This will ensure you if you need parts over have any questions , they are just a phone call away . The long barrels are on there way hope to have one by Thanksgivings ????
This has been a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth the wait . I have a Vintage Turkey Hunt lined out for December can't wait to shoot a little black powder at ole Tom turkey . I LOVE smoked Turkey .

Pancho Peacemaker

A little visual for Rowdy's hunt:

Tom Turkey after a blast with a modern smokeless load:

Mr. Turkey after taking both barrels of black powder shot:

NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Rowdy Fulcher

Pancho
Thank You for the pictures , and yes those smoked turkeys are truly Delicious . And having the new Hartford 1878 shotgun with the longer barrel , well every Vintage Turkey Hunter will just haft to have one . ;D ;D ;D

Hows things in Texas ?? Wish you lots of luck in November , I know you Texans will put on a GREAT shoot 

Mossyrock

Rowdy,

If you have any influence at all, please ask, no, BEG THEM to make this shotgun available in 10ga!  Heck, while you're at it, ask for an 8ga!  It never hurts to ask...   ;D
Mossyrock

"We thought about it for a long time... 'Endeavor to persevere.' And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union."

Lone Watie

Rowdy Fulcher

Mossy
I can ask ? There is going to be some long barrels in this first shipment so if your interested better call EMF and get your name on a list . Call 1-800-430-1310 ask for Debbie or Walt . I can't wait to get my 1878 Hartford and take it out and shoot it . I hope to give Deadeye Dave a run for his money at the Trap Shoot at the National Shoot 2010 . This is the all purpose shotgun Cowboy Shootin ,Trap Shootin , Spot Shootin and Hunting and Skeet Shootin . I can't wait to get mine .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com