Got a new holster for my 44 Colt Army Open Top!

Started by Dr. Bob, September 19, 2009, 09:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Bob

Howdy,

I got a new holster from David Carrico this afternoon in the mail.  I have an NCOWS Originals persona of an Army Engineer Officer and had David make me a copy of an 1871 pattern holster for my Colt Army Open Top.  It is the ACW holster with an added holder for a cleaning rod.  [i have my blacksmith making a rod for me.]  I wanted to avoid the 1872 pattern holster with the Hoffman swivel.  ;D  ;D  It fits the Open Top perfectly!  I am most pleased with it, just as I knew I would be.  Thanks for the great job David!

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

That sounds good Dr. Bob, when you get it all together maybe you will let us have a look see, David does nice work and he's a good pard ta boot, can't wait to see it. :D

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ace Lungger

Howdy Doc Bob,  :)
One thing for sure, David's leather work is Top Notch!! And on his Military gear, he can do it all!! I have seen him do calvary saddles, bridles, breast straps (differnt types per rank) I think that he could make a military 45-70 belt in his sleep!!
Dr Bob, when you get around to it, Post some pic's! :)
later ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com