Identifying a Stamp

Started by JD Alan, September 13, 2009, 03:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

Can anyone tell me who makes this stamp? I would like to buy one. I know it appears on the shotgun belt promoted by a well known shooter. Thanks, JD

I apologize for the the size of the picture, but I didn't want to publish the whole thing, because it belongs to someone else, and I don't have their permission.

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cowboy316

hey there JD that  stamp is a craft tool k153l and a k153r
Cowboy316

JD Alan

Son of a gun! Thanks Cowboy 316, for some reason (dense, unobservant?) I didn't spot that. Thank you friend.

FEATHERS

G'Day JD,Would you mind letting me know where to pick one of those stamps up.Feathers

Dalton Masterson

Tandy has those stamps, Feathers. They arent too bad. I just picked up a pair of them last month.

DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

FEATHERS

Thanks DM,We dont have a Tandy here in Australia,so I will see if the leather store here can get them over for me.Feathers

Dalton Masterson

Hey Feathers, if you cant, I can pick some up and get them to you somehow.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

cowboywc

Quote from: FEATHERS on September 13, 2009, 10:34:01 PM
Thanks DM,We dont have a Tandy here in Australia,so I will see if the leather store here can get them over for me.Feathers
Howdy Feathers
There is a Tandy in the UK. That would be the closest.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

FEATHERS

Thanks DM,Will see how I go here,if no good I will take you up on that,I can send you a money order.WC the UK is just as far,wonder how to go about getting a Tandy store over here.Feathers

Judge Lead

Feathers, if I remember correctly, you are around the Gold Coast. Either way, if you are in Queensland, try CRISPIN leather. Carol should be able to help. If not, there is another supplier in Toowoomba. If there is no luck at either of them, Birdsall Leather is the local agent for Tandy, and would most likely have both left and right of those tools. They are expecting a shipment from the States in the next week or two. Now how do I know this, I work for them and they are located in Botany. 'Phone (02)9316-6299.
If it is a small number of items, Carol may be your best bet as the minimum postage to Qld will be $10.00 for a 500g Express Post bag.

See how ya go.

Regards
JL
When we were younger, the days seemed to drag. As we get older, we wish they would.

FEATHERS

Judge,Thanks for the info,I use Crispins & know Carol,I just sent her a email to see if she has that stamp,they are only open Wednesday so it's a bit of a wait.Feathers

JD Alan

Feathers, I'm headed to Tandy this morning, (Monday 9-14) and plan to pick up a left & right stamp. Notwithstanding Dalton's generous offer, I would be happy to pick up an extra set and mail them to you. You can post your address here, or send me a PM. Just say the word. JD 

FEATHERS

Thanks Parson,Will wait to hear from my source here,if not I'll be in touch.Feathers

JD Alan

Any time Feathers. I get out in that area at least once a week.

Dr. Bob

My local Tandy store is in the same strip mall that the Antique Mall where I have a booth is!  It's about 2 blocks east of my house but the railroad tracks prevent direct travel.  Four blocks east, one block south 6 blocks west, one block north & there it is!! :o  Only two stop lights and one stop sign, unless I cut through the Gordman's parking lot.  [I do if the second light is red and save a minute or two! ;D  Way more information than y'all wanted! ::) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com