Chaps Done! Pics

Started by Arizona Cattleman, September 12, 2009, 12:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arizona Cattleman

Here is two pics, I admit a bit of showman came out in the taking of these pictures.  Sorry but fun.

Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Marshal Will Wingam

Those really came out nice, pard. Good work. The ham in you is a nice touch for the pics, too. Thanks for the pics.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ace Lungger

Howdy Cattleman, :)
Pard those realy turn out great!!!! After I get my lesson from WC when he stops by. i might just have to try and make me a pair?
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

cowboywc

Great job Pard.
They look good.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

What better way to show your work than by wearing it, C you're really doing nice work pard, keep it up, and thanks for sharing with us.  ::) :o 8)

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

Cattleman, I have made a few pair of those and yours look great. And they fit which is always a plus on you first pair. Keep it up Pard.

Gunclick, I know i'm in trouble now##^**^&%  I thought I was the only person in the world that remembered Stony Burke. May his memory live forever. He was the reason I left home and went rodeoing.

:oCome to think of it, I guess I am in the right place ??? :o ;D ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

Had a friend named Alan Harper that did the same years ago.

This is my buddy Boney Sturke,his chaps are old though ;D

Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboywc

GB
You're not the only one who remembers.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Cattleman,

You did a fantastic job on your Chaps. You look pretty dern good in them to boot. Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks Pards for all your positive comments. :)
Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

GunClick Rick

I should have said so earlier,those are real nice lookin chaps Cattleman...Your gettin good at that stuff :)

How come my pics are so big,what am i doin wrong?
Bunch a ole scudders!

Arizona Cattleman

Try to open them in a graphic program, then resize to 640 by 480 pixels then save with a different name so your original doesn't get destoyed.

Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

GunClick Rick

10-4 thank yee,your gonna have to do yourself a website pretty soon.Then you can do me one. ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Judge Lead

Rick, there is a graphics program call Irfanview.

This will allow you to view as well as alter the size of a pic and save it in a number of different formats.

One thing to remember about .JPG files is that they are a very lossy file format. It is like cloning. The copies are NOT quite the same as the original. They lose a little every time they are copied, but would be quite OK for what you wish to do.

Do a google search and download from a reputable source. It is also a free program with NO time bomb.

Regards
When we were younger, the days seemed to drag. As we get older, we wish they would.

JD Alan

Nice chaps Cattleman, I don't think you're hamming it up at all. You sort of look like the Marlboro man (I think he died of lung cancer). I remember Stoney Bruke, how about Sugarfoot? Will Sonnet? 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Bodie Bascom

Really nice chaps, CMan.  I like the way those turned out.

Parson- I remember Sugarfoot and Will Sonnet.  I couldn't wait for Sugarfoot to come on because I loved to sing the theme song.
Texas Peacemakers
NCOWS
SASS
SBSS
WARTHOG
NRA
TSRA

GunClick Rick

Dack Rambo was the grandson,i used to work on the road in front of his mom old farm house in Earlimart,he used to hang around with my buddy that owned Ranchway Chevrolet,did a couple commercials for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dack_Rambo
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com