New Law Dog in Town

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, September 11, 2009, 04:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Forty Rod on September 12, 2009, 01:25:59 PM
Why was I so sure that was gonna cost me dearly?

Forty it's gona cost ya pard, you just won't have to pay until I come up with something, I'm talking this over as I write with your brother Charles Durning, he has some great ideas for me....... ??? ::) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Forty I might even consult Gun Click, and you know how that might go, so you better behave yourself, or I'll be getting up a posse.

Thanks Cattleman, see you in the Saloon.  ;D

Marshall Will, We'll have to get WC to tell some of these stories, of course we will have to have it edited for sure, that WC has done some fun things, I don't know if he told you or not , but he was also a Stunt Man for the movies too. ::) :o 8) :D ;D

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dr. Bob

10 W,

Count me in for that POSSE to hunt down that rascal 40 R!  :D ;) :D ;) :D :o :D ::) :D ;) :D ;) :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Dr. Bob on September 12, 2009, 05:52:31 PM
10 W,

Count me in for that POSSE to hunt down that rascal 40 R!  :D ;) :D ;) :D :o :D ::) :D ;) :D ;) :D

Thanks Bob, I  didn't know I would get so many volunteers, I'm not sure how that speaks of Forty Rod  :-\ ???, this will at least narrow the chances of that RASCAL getting away, Thanks Pard looks like we will have a dang good posse. 8)

Regards

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Forty Rod

(See, the whole time I was typing that there was this voice in the back of my head screaming "NONONONONONONO!!!, but I couldn't stop.  The devil made me do it.))
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Dr. Bob

I just figured that we would let him loose after we all got signed copies of his books!! :o ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Well now Bob, you see I already have my signed addition, so I don't have cut him any slack. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

All kidding aside Pards, thanks for your support

Regards

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Marshal Will Wingam

I'll bet you do have some stories, WC. 8)

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on September 12, 2009, 04:26:27 PMMarshall Will, We'll have to get WC to tell some of these stories, of course we will have to have it edited for sure, that WC has done some fun things, I don't know if he told you or not , but he was also a Stunt Man for the movies too. ::) :o 8) :D ;D
Wow, a stunt man that can still walk straight. I'm impressed. ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Gun Butcher

BADGES....., WE DON NEED NO STINKEENG BADGES ??

Hang in thar Forty Rod, theys plenty of us'n that'll stand up fer ya. 

Matter o fact we'ens will be right behin yu.........  at least close enough to holler ifn we see sompin coming!!!!!

Con grats TW couldn't have happened to a finer pard.
                      Gun Butcher
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Gun Butcher on September 12, 2009, 09:21:32 PM
  BADGES....., WE DON NEED NO STINKEENG BADGES ??

Hang in thar Forty Rod, theys plenty of us'n that'll stand up fer ya. 

Matter o fact we'ens will be right behin yu.........  at least close enough to holler ifn we see sompin coming!!!!!

Con grats TW couldn't have happened to a finer pard.
                      Gun Butcher

Thanks, Butch.  I won't let 'em take me alive.  I won't let 'em take you alive either.  (Howzat for true friendship, huh?)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

I'm gettin the outlaws together,Wolfygang is in town today ;D We got your back Forty.. >:( ;)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Gun Butcher  ;D

Thanks for the kind words pard, and you don't want to hang too close to Forty Rod, ??? ::) :o :-\ that pard could shorten your life span, :o at least that's the way I took it,  :o :D ;D

Gona get ya FR

Regards

Dr. Bob

GB,

With friends like FR, ya need to watch yer top knot!! ::) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Gun Butcher

UH oh,  Forty Rod if'n Dr. Bob is gonna chime in maybe I better rethink this cituatusn.......AW heck, I done said I'd stand by ya so I guess I gotta ride fer the brand now.  So I'm wit ya Pard???

Do that thing that TW said mean they is gonna take away my birthday ??? ???
Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on September 13, 2009, 01:07:01 PM

Thanks for the kind words pard, and you don't want to hang too close to Forty Rod, ??? ::) :o :-\ that pard could shorten your life span, :o at least that's the way I took it,  :o :D ;D

Gona get ya FR

Regards

Hey Forty I said I'd ride fer ya and I always ride fer the brand.   You do have a brand don't ya?????
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on September 13, 2009, 01:07:01 PMThanks for the kind words pard, and you don't want to hang too close to Forty Rod, ??? ::) :o :-\ that pard could shorten your life span, :o at least that's the way I took it,  :o :D ;D
Remember, TW has a double 10 loaded with a dollar's worth of dimes on each side. :o It costs him $2 to shoot it so he makes it count.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Forty Rod

Quote from: Gun Butcher on September 13, 2009, 09:03:35 PM
    Hey Forty I said I'd ride fer ya and I always ride fer the brand.   You do have a brand don't ya?????

Yep.  Draw a 2 and run a vertical line down from the center of the bottom bar: 2T connected.  Been mine since 1957, the year I started high school.  That's the year I became a cattleman.  I had a cattle, but we ate him when he got big enough.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com