Cowboy Action Zombies

Started by RollingThunder, August 30, 2009, 12:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Bob

I guess I'm set up just fine!!  My Henry in 44 Russian holds 16 - just like the originals and my S & W 44 DA [NCOWS legal] is fast on the reload!  Head shots all the way!! ;D ::) ;D ::) ;D :o :o
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

WolfWalker

Alll right guys.  I went to the source for killing zombies/anything Supernatural(as in the TV show):"The Supernatural book of Monsters, Spirits, Demons, and Ghouls."

To kill a zombie(also works apparently on vampires and other undead):
You have to either:
Cut off the head and Put it between the feet.
Burn the Body.
Cut out and burn the heart.
Cut off the head and remove the heart.
Drive a stake through the head/heart/mouth/stomach.

So it looks like the best method is a large bowie knife, with a 15 inch blade, 2 inches wide, made from metorite damascus on the night of a full moon, after sacrificing two chickens and drinking a full keg of snake head whiskey aged in the keg for a year. or Plan B:

You go back to betweenAugust 20-November 16 1835 when Haley's comet passes overhead and those men died at the Alamo(the first battle, not the remembered one), have Samuel Colt make you the first Colt Patterson revolver, fully convert to fire .38s, have him add some engraving and Latin inscriptions, and then say it will kill anything(Oh yeah, and you can only make/have 13 bullets for it).  At least thats how it works on the TV show(I think a Colt Walker would have been better).  Oh yeah, its also the key to open up the Gates of Hades that Colt had set up in an old Cowboy Cemetary in Wyoming.

There, problem solved. Time for more leatherworking(Special thanks to the only other DVD set I watch when I'm not watching Appaloosa or 3:10 to Yuma).
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them--John Wayne, The Shootist.

Member of the Bretheren of The Lost Arts: Our Motto: Take yer time, and do it yer ownself, Ye'll have a more harmonious outcome.

RollingThunder

:o

Um ... wow. LOL. That is probably a +1 for an answer right there! Nicely done!
Just because you CAN ride the hide off a horse, doesn't mean you should.

http://www.youtube.com/artroland - The home of Backyard Horsemanship!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

" ? WAIT"  How about the DEAD MANS GUN, with SOLVER BULLETS, now that has got to work...... 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Russ McCrae

Yew boys get bored REAL easy don't ya??? ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. I find that just about anything handy will kill a Zombie 8)
"What's Good For Me Ain't Necessarily Good For the Weak Minded"

"I'm an admirer of good sense wherever I find it."

SASS #93813
STORM #335

Mogorilla

In the original Dracula by Stoker, Quincey Morris was a suitor of Lucy, friend to Mina, and a Native Texan (played by Billy Campbell in the 90s version).  At the climax, Dracula's head is taken with Quincey's bowie knife.  He did not survive the battle, but the Harker's call their boy Quincey.   

GunClick Rick

Zombie Killer Kit,you have to have silver balls ;D Sterling baby... :) For closer combat

For stopping Zombies far away~~~

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Nice Remington Rick! ;D

Is that in .221 Fireball?

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Ned Buckshot

By the way it does have Old West background!  ???

The Brown Plastic Stock was called "Mohawk Brown" and the Black One was "Apache Black"

Thought everyone should know this important fact! :o

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

221 fireball with 22 LR conversion thingy that slides in the barrel then ya shove a 22 in it to save money type thing. :DIt's in the purple bag.Me and my best buddy here got to collecting remingtons when we had extra a few years ago.I cain't figure out what happened to the extra though :-\

We had to fight off the ffl dealer too as he was a big Remington collector..Sorry guys if i posted in errror :-[

I use the knife that Ned made to cut out the hearts.I use this one for thier cabases.E-Pluribus Unum

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ace Lungger

Howdy RT, :)
I have come to save the Day!!!! I went into my local gun store, and I am going to post a picture of what he has for sale!!  :o This Baby is SWEET, it has 6- 10-22 ruger's on it, they have 20 clips, but you can get up to 100 round drums (or you use to?) and it works like a dream, and is legal to own!
I would love to buy it, but I am a very happy married man, and if I bought this,  :o I wouldn't be :o :o
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

GunClick Rick

Like the Duke said Ace, "Can't miss with that!" send them zombies to El Dorado :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

RollingThunder

RollingThunder

GunClick Rick

Zombie health care RT :D Health care this ya damn yankee!
Bunch a ole scudders!

RollingThunder

GunClick Rick

How'd you get my family reunion picture :o ???
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Rick, at least it proves that yer the good lookin one!! :o ::) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

RollingThunder

Quote from: GunClick Rick on September 02, 2009, 10:26:35 PM
How'd you get my family reunion picture :o ???

I can always count on you for a funny retort, Rick!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com