Removing Snaps from a Holster

Started by WaddWatsonEllis, August 21, 2009, 11:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Professor Honeyfuggler

Quote from: Slowhand Bob on August 30, 2009, 07:56:01 AM
I swear, grass along the southeast coast grows faster than kudzu!

Here in Central Texas this year, grass is the brown crispy stuff that edges the concrete. Even the Astroturf is dried out.  :'(

WaddWatsonEllis

Here in NorCal it is pretty much the same ... anything not watered is fire tender.

Never thought I would be praying for rain .... it was 108 and humid yesterday .... thank the Big Guy for the coastal breeze!
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Dr. Bob

Bob, I can hear you!!  In a normal year, here in Kansas City in August the yard is brown and crunchy!  This year the grass grows a couple of inches a week.  Won't stop the infernal rain.  Should be about 88 and the high was 72.  Low should be 68 and at 11:30 pm it's 57 and headed for 49.  Ain't no global warming here!!!!!!!!!!! ::) :o ::)

When I was young my dad used to say "I would like to concrete the yard and paint it green!"  I used to laugh at him.  HE WAS RIGHT!! ;) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com