NCOWS Eastern Regionals Entry Form

Started by Dutch Limbach, August 17, 2009, 10:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch Limbach

"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Ottawa Creek Bill

Anyone have an idea of what the cost will be? It is not posted on the application. And, what about primitive camping on site, will there be room available for that?

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Dedwood Dave

Quote from: Ottawa Creek Bill on August 17, 2009, 10:32:10 AM
Anyone have an idea of what the cost will be? It is not posted on the application. And, what about primitive camping on site, will there be room available for that?

Bill
Bill, I don't think we have a spot specifically for primitive.
Don't get excited about the light at the other end of the tunnel. (It might be another train.)

NCOWS family 2908
NMLRA
NRA
4H Pistol
Quigley shooter

Dutch Limbach

The form has  been corrected so it now lists the registration fee - $50.

As far as camping and any other details contact Bill Allen (Will Henry) at the number listed on the form.
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Tjackstephens

Dutch, my entry is on the way. Can't wait. It may work out where Rowdy can come, but will have to wait till then to see. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com